ODbL Zustimmung /ODbL Agreement rate

aha, dann hatte ich das zunächst falsch verstanden. Ich bin immer davon ausgegangen, es käme für die Abrechnung am Schluß nur auf das Erstellen/Anlegen der Nodes an.

Quark mit Soße. In Russland sind die klüger… Onkel Stalien und Tante Lenin werden da heute verehrt und die Geschichte einfach umgeschrieben bzw Fakten verharmlost oder verschwiegen und so in den Schulen gelehrt. Aus Lüge wird Wahrheit :smiley: http://www.aktuell.ru/russland/politik/kreml_dementiert_pr_kampagne_fuer_diktator_stalin_3865.html

so oder so ähnlich wird es wahrscheinlich auch laufen. So genau weiß das keiner. Aber das Skript läuft anders. Wahrscheinlich ist es einfacher so zu zählen. Letztlich ist es ja auch fast egal, denn die beiden Werte Erstelllte Wege/Zustimmer und Last Edits/Zustimmer sollten sich jetzt nicht um 10% oder so unterscheiden

Es ist nicht einfacher, es ist das einzige, was man aus den normalen Extrakten erfahren kann. Für alles andere braucht man ein Full-History-Extrakt, wie es auch bei How did you contribute verwendet wird. Das gibts aber nur als planet und ist monstergroß

In der EU wird sich das hoffentlich bald ändern: http://www.eurotopics.net/de/archiv/article/ARTICLE80531-Kommunistische-Verbrechen-so-schlimm-wie-Holocaust

Ich habe jetzt eine Übersicht nach Region zur ODbL-Zustimmung gebastelt.

Und weil es so schön dazu passt, und diese kurzen Filmchen vielleicht noch nicht jeder kennt:
Europas OSM-Wachstum von 2006 bis Ende 2010
Deutschlands OSM-Wachstum von 2006 bis Ende 2010
Wie wird es wohl weitergehen …

I have a question with the “ODbL created” vs “last edit was ODbl” numbers, take for example for australia-oceania:

Nodes total=14362494, ODbL created nodes=2329737 (16.22%)
last edit was ODbL=449575 ⇒ (19.35%)

The number of nodes (449575) where the last edits was ODbL is lower than nodes that have an entire history in ODbL (2329737)?

The first number counts all nodes, which were created by odbl-user. The second number counts all nodes, which were last edited by an odbl-user. You can’t compare them.

For example: If an object was created by an odbl-user and then was edited by an non-odbl-user, you have one odbl-created object and no last-edited odbl-object.

Was mich interessieren würde: Die Zahlen für die unter odbl-erstellten Objekte nur die sind, die im aktuellen Planet auf v1 stehen, oder ob diese Zahlen aus einem full-history-planet stammen und warum die Zeile Serbien leer ist.

Serbien wurde noch mit dem alten Skript erstellt. Vielleicht liegst daran. Das Laender Extrakt beinhaltet Kosovo, was auch ein eigenes Extrakt hat. Daher muss ich da mit einem bounding-polygon rechnen, was ich morgen mal wieder machen werde.

Woher stammen egtl. deine Waldimporte? Gibts sowas auch für andere Länder?

ja, fuer viele Laender. Schau Dir mal Rumaenien in OSM an. Die haben das ganze Land mit diesen Daten coloriert. Die Daten sind aber nur da sinnvoll, wo OSM nur sehr schlecht ist. Ich melde mich spaeter per PN bei Dir.

I think I figured it out myself. With the numbers from australia:

ODbL created nodes (2329737) + last edit ODbL (449575) ~= 19.35% of total nodes (14362494)

So the last edit number doesn’t include the nodes with full ODbL history. But in my opinion it would be more logical to me if it did include those though.

I’m not sure if you figured it corectly out :wink:

A Node was created by an odb-user.

v1 → odbl-user → counter of odbl-created nodes = 1 and counter of last edit odbl = 1

The Node is edited by another user.

Case 1:

v2 → odbl-user → counter of odbl-created-nodes = 1 and counter of last edit odbl = 1

Case 2:

v2 → non-odbl-user → counter of odbl-created-nodes = 1 and counter of last edit odbl = 0

So there’s no number that says how many objects have an entire history by users who agreed to the new CT? I thought that would be the most important counter of all, since we can only move nodes to an odbl database if its entire history is odbl.

Well, of course that number would be interesting, but still not exact. We probably will also have nodes moved to odbl that don’t have an entire odbl history. For example if only the last editor didn’t agree to odbl, we will probably only lose his contribution to the node, not the whole node. So the count of odbl-created nodes will be the count of nodes we will have in the new database, but we just can’t easily determine what information they will still contain and what information not.

Oh, and btw.: http://osm.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/map/ That’s a full history analysis. Scroll down to see nodes percentage.

Of course no user, who maks stats about license-change knows the process, of moving data to the new database. So no stat will be 100% correct.

The only thing, which is known about data moving is that every odbl-only object will be moved and every non-odbl-object wont be moved. But how OSMF will handle all mixtures between these two groups no one knows.

Please tell me you’re not considering rolling objects back to older versions if the latest version or an intermediate version isn’t odbl approved. You’ll just create tons of conflicts with no way to fix them automatically. Either delete the object or leave it as is, anything else will create horrible results.

ああ、誰も私がすることができます日本人ではない知っていることをどのように良い。

Edwin, enthalte dich doch einfach, wenn du nichts sinnvolles beitragen willst.

@Eimai:

You can’t do this automatical, but if you analyse the mixed data you can save more data. Eg. if someone just removed or added a tagg.