You are not logged in.

#51 2021-02-09 14:38:07

llc_datadelivery
Member
Registered: 2020-11-03
Posts: 72

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

Good afternoon smile
I am sending you points for checking before unloading:

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol1_0802 diagnostyka (new)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol2_0802 diagnostyka (updated)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol3_0802 diagnostyka (updated)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol4_0802 diagnostyka (updated)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol5_0802 diagnostyka (updated)

Offline

#52 2021-02-09 14:55:15

Mateusz Konieczny
Member
Registered: 2013-09-22
Posts: 2,040

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

name    Punkt Pobrań Diagnostyki
amenity    doctors

wrong tagging, there used to be no valid tagging for that but I recently fixed it

Proper tagging is healthcare=sample_collection

For sample collection points without on site laboratory both healthcare=laboratory and amenity=doctors is wrong


See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Pro … collection


user_address=Польша, Śląskie, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Piłsudskiego 92

is unwanted, invalid tag

Last edited by Mateusz Konieczny (2021-02-09 14:58:50)

Offline

#53 2021-02-10 08:11:46

llc_datadelivery
Member
Registered: 2020-11-03
Posts: 72

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

Mateusz Konieczny wrote:

name    Punkt Pobrań Diagnostyki
amenity    doctors

wrong tagging, there used to be no valid tagging for that but I recently fixed it

Proper tagging is healthcare=sample_collection

For sample collection points without on site laboratory both healthcare=laboratory and amenity=doctors is wrong


See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Pro … collection


user_address=Польша, Śląskie, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Piłsudskiego 92

is unwanted, invalid tag

good day! fix the point category tag, thanks! smile
we do not place the address tag.

Offline

#54 2021-02-10 09:08:49

Mateusz Konieczny
Member
Registered: 2013-09-22
Posts: 2,040

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

llc_datadelivery wrote:

fix the point category tag

Please, post links to updated datasets to complete review.

Preferably to single "updated" set, not to multiple tiny ones.

Offline

#55 2021-02-13 17:34:45

maro21
Member
From: Wrocław
Registered: 2018-03-06
Posts: 619

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

llc_datadelivery wrote:

Good afternoon :)
I am sending you points for checking before unloading:

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol1_0802 diagnostyka (new)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol2_0802 diagnostyka (updated)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol3_0802 diagnostyka (updated)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol4_0802 diagnostyka (updated)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol5_0802 diagnostyka (updated)

name=Punkt Pobrań Diagnostyki is incorrect, should be name=Diagnostyka
amenity=doctors is incorrect, should be healthcare:speciality=blood_check
operator=Diagnostyka spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością is incorrect - we don't expand this abbraviation in Polish. Should be Diagnotyka sp. z o.o. or no tag.
contact:website=https://diag.pl/pacjent/ is incorrect - there should be a direct link to this very place.

See an example of correctly tagged Diagnostyka laboratory:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4779927616 version 7

So your edit https://osm.rocketdata.io/browse/pol2_0802/645680 is incorrect - you're adding contact:phone, when correct phone is already there.

https://osm.rocketdata.io/browse/pol2_0802/645678 - if you want to update opening hours, you can do this manually, not by removing important information I already added.

Offline

#56 2021-02-17 10:52:07

llc_datadelivery
Member
Registered: 2020-11-03
Posts: 72

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

Good afternoon, we fixed the points, could you take a look before uploading to the card, thanks! smile

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol1_0802 diagnostyka (new)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol2_0802 diagnostyka (updated)

Offline

#57 2021-02-18 02:03:54

maro21
Member
From: Wrocław
Registered: 2018-03-06
Posts: 619

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

llc_datadelivery wrote:

Good afternoon, we fixed the points, could you take a look before uploading to the card, thanks! smile

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol1_0802 diagnostyka (new)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol2_0802 diagnostyka (updated)

Please read my post above!

Offline

#58 2021-02-18 13:26:23

llc_datadelivery
Member
Registered: 2020-11-03
Posts: 72

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

maro21 wrote:
llc_datadelivery wrote:

Good afternoon, we fixed the points, could you take a look before uploading to the card, thanks! smile

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol1_0802 diagnostyka (new)
https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/pol2_0802 diagnostyka (updated)

Please read my post above!

Good day.
I will process points according to your comments!
regarding mail, I will give it to the client, while we post it in this form https://diag.pl/pacjent/

Last edited by llc_datadelivery (2021-02-18 13:30:30)

Offline

#59 2021-02-18 13:52:59

llc_datadelivery
Member
Registered: 2020-11-03
Posts: 72

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

Offline

#60 2021-02-19 21:17:40

maro21
Member
From: Wrocław
Registered: 2018-03-06
Posts: 619

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

You still trying to replace correct tags.
old tag: Mo-Fr 07:00-15:00 "pobieranie materiału: do 13:30", Sa 08:00-12:00 "pobieranie materiału: do 11:45"
new tag: Mo-Fr 07:00-14:30; Sa 08:00-12:00

And you want to add contact:website=https://diag.pl/pacjent where website=https://diag.pl/katalogi/placowki/wroclaw/punkt-pobran-diagnostyki-wroclaw-dokerska-2a/ exists.

Every laboratory has its own URL, so please add it instead of main website URL.

Offline

#61 2021-02-22 12:19:05

llc_datadelivery
Member
Registered: 2020-11-03
Posts: 72

Re: Importuj dane od właścicieli firm, korzystając z usługi Rocketdata.io

maro21 wrote:

You still trying to replace correct tags.
old tag: Mo-Fr 07:00-15:00 "pobieranie materiału: do 13:30", Sa 08:00-12:00 "pobieranie materiału: do 11:45"
new tag: Mo-Fr 07:00-14:30; Sa 08:00-12:00

And you want to add contact:website=https://diag.pl/pacjent where website=https://diag.pl/katalogi/placowki/wroclaw/punkt-pobran-diagnostyki-wroclaw-dokerska-2a/ exists.

Every laboratory has its own URL, so please add it instead of main website URL.

Good day!
https://diag.pl/katalogi/placowki/wrocl … kerska-2a/ - here the working hours are the same as we transmit.

many osm colleagues tell us to transfer the site without a long path.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB