I need help editing Flamingo Land.

Flamingo Land, Kirby Misperton, North Yorkshire, has been out of date for over 8 years now, most of the attractions have either been renamed, relocated somewhere else in the park, or been removed altogether. I’ve deleted the names and buildings of these attractions that don’t exist anymore, and replaced them, I’ve also edited some of the paths, since they were changed to make way for new rides/attractions. I’m pretty new to Openstreetmap, therefore I am experienced in editing, and this editing project could take a long time with just me doing it.

Hi, have you managed to reach anyone so far? You could also try the Great Britain mailing list: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb

Hi,

Yes I had noticed your notes & comments. It’s always a hazard of someone doing detailed mapping when on holiday (you’ll find some of my edits just a little N of there in Pickering which are now 11 years old).

I’ll mention it on the talk-gb list, and on the IRC channel, and perhaps someone will pick it up.

Regards,

Jerry