Joining OSMF-talk before the AGM

Hi

I submitted a request in what I think is the normal way to join OSMF Talk (ie, by going here: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/osmf-talk))

I get the message Your subscription request has been received, and will soon be acted upon. Depending on the configuration of this mailing list, your subscription request may have to be first confirmed by you via email, or approved by the list moderator. If confirmation is required, you will soon get a confirmation email which contains further instructions.

Nothing’s come to my email after a good 24 hours.

Anything wrong or should I sit tight still? I’m a ‘member’ according to the welcome email I was sent.

I wanted to contribute to the discussion on amending the AoA, which was linked to in this week’s ‘weeklyOSM’ email.

Thanks,

Edward

Hi Edward, the Membership Working Group is providing support on issues like this and has access to the membership registers. You could try contacting their membership@ email address.

Sorry that you’re having difficulties joining the conversation, I hope this can get sorted out quickly!

Thanks, all sorted.