map layer not loading

Map layers aren’t loading here, since 4 months. It might have been a change in JavaScripting around Christmas ± 2 weeks… don’t remember, when the problem exactly occurred. In November it worked, as well in the many years before, but in January it didn’t any more. Could we revert to the previous state? It was working then.

Please describe what map layer where? Are you talking about www.openstreetmap.org?

Or are you talking about using the tiles from tile.openstreetmap.org on another website, app or software application? If so, please give us a hint in way of a link or the like so we can have a look and tell you what is going wrong.

Oh, yes of course. You’re right, I’m talking of:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/
What I can see there, are:

• headline, left side with logo and link to main page and the edit/export box, right side about links and user login box
  • search box at the left side under the headline (although search from Nominatim and GeoNames never produces a result, instead keeps loading (or appears to do so, it’s a gif)); whatever has been entered in the search field is transmitted as url argument (query=), though
  • navigation bar at the right side, consisting of only plus, minus and location button, which do not work
    When loading a relation description page via bookmark (e. g. https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/62422)), the info box is there, but zoom doesn’t work - not by navigation bar buttons, not by left mouse button double click or scroll wheel. The zoom level is not transmitted into the url arguments list, neither. Same with bookmarked links containing coordinates (e. g. https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=13/52.5111/13.3898)), which don’t change upon mouse drag (I mean click + hold, then move).

Oh, I forgot, you asked me which layer, sorry. Simply: All of them. The map area just remains grey. Theres nothing on it.

On the other hand:
As discussed in an earlier thread (https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=68629), I am able to load tiles principally, if the direct link is entered manually, like the example link in the first post there:
https://b.tile.openstreetmap.org/8/130/84.png

So the javascript is broken. Could be an addon in your browser, could be a half-cached js, could be blocked javascript.

Now we need to know the browser, os as well as any addons you use in your browser and best a har file or a least a screenshot of the developer tools javascript console (on most os thats accessible by F12 in your browser) to find out the reason.

The browser is Opera 12.18. It’s a portable version, which is “installed” on a RAM Disk freshly on every reboot. There aren’t any add-ons installed, as well as block lists and the like (well, there are, but I have to load them each time manually, which I didn’t do for this testing purpose, of course).

The F12 tool produces some results, which are hopefully helpful. My JavaScript knowledge is shallow.

In file:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/es6-1ab864f117ca898ecf98cf1f757969fe6ac41e6a643bfdda7f00bdfb49ff66d5.js
in line:
291 if (function(y) {
There is error:
Unhandled Error: Object.defineProperty: invalid modification of non-configurable property

I found this information under the “Scripts” tab of the F12 tool. Under the “Errors” tab I found the following two error messages:

Beginning of error message 1:

Uncaught exception: TypeError: Object.defineProperty: invalid modification of non-configurable property

Error thrown at line 1, column 5620 in <anonymous function>(a) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/es6-1ab864f117ca898ecf98cf1f757969fe6ac41e6a643bfdda7f00bdfb49ff66d5.js:

if(function(y){"use strict";function h(t){switch(typeof t){case"undefined":return"undefined";case"boolean":return"boolean";case"number":return"number";case"string":return"string";default:return ===t?"null":"object"}}function b(t){return Object.prototype.toString.call(t).replace(/^\[object *|\]$/g,"")}function v(t){return"function"==typeof t}function g(t){if(null===t||t===W)throw TypeError();return Object(t)}function _(t){return t>>0}function d(t){return t>>>0}function w(r){function t(e){Object.defineProperty(r,e,{get:function(){return r._getter(e)},set:function(t){r._setter(e,t)},enumerable:!0,configurable:!1})}if(!("TYPED_ARRAY_POLYFILL_NO_ARRAY_ACCESSORS"in y)){if(r.length>a)throw RangeError("Array too large for polyfill");var e;for(e=0;e<r.length;e+=1)t(e)}}function e(t,e){var r=32-e;return t<<r>>r}function r(t,e){var r=32-e;return t<<r>>>r}function j(t){return[255&t]}function m(t){return e(t[0],8)}function O(t){return[255&t]}function S(t){return r(t[0],8)}function E(t){return[(t=c(Number(t)))<0?0:255<t?255:255&t]}function M(t){return[255&t,t>>8&255]}function P(t){return e(t[1]<<8|t[0],16)}function T(t){return[255&t,t>>8&255]}function I(t){return r(t[1]<<8|t[0],16)}function k(t){return[255&t,t>>8&255,t>>16&255,t>>24&255]}function N(t){return e(t[3]<<24|t[2]<<16|t[1]<<8|t[0],32)}function A(t){return[255&t,t>>8&255,t>>16&255,t>>24&255]}function x(t){return r(t[3]<<24|t[2]<<16|t[1]<<8|t[0],32)}function n(t,e,r){function n(t){var e=C(t),r=t-e;return r<.5?e:.5<r?e+1:e%2?e+1:e}var o,i,a,c=(1<<e-1)-1;if(t!=t)i=(1<<e)-1,a=U(2,r-1),o=0;else if(t===Infinity||t===-Infinity)i=(1<<e)-1,o=t<(a=0)?1:0;else if(0===t)a=i=0,o=1/t==-Infinity?1:0;else if(o=t<0,(t=B(t))>=U(2,1-c)){i=$(C(D(t)/L),1023);var l=t/U(2,i);l<1&&(i-=1,l*=2),2<=l&&(i+=1,l/=2);var u=U(2,r);i+=c,1<=(a=n(l*u)-u)/u&&(i+=1,a=0),2*c<i&&(i=(1<<e)-1,a=0)}else i=0,a=n(t/U(2,1-c-r));var f,p=[];for(f=r;f;f-=1)p.push(a%2?1:0),a=C(a/2);for(f=e;f;f-=1)p.push(i%2?1:0),i=C(i/2);p.push(o?1:0),p.reverse();for(var s=p.join(""),y=[];s.length;)y.unshift(parseInt(s.substring(0,8),2)),s=s.substring(8);return y}function o(t,e,r){var n,o,i,a,c,l,u,f,p=[];for(n=0;n<t.length;++n)for(i=t[n],o=8;o;o-=1)p.push(i%2?1:0),i>>=1;return p.reverse(),a=p.join(""),c=(1<<e-1)-1,l=parseInt(a.substring(0,1),2)?-1:1,u=parseInt(a.substring(1,1+e),2),f=parseInt(a.substring(1+e),2),u===(1<<e)-1?0!==f?NaN:l*Infinity:0<u?l*U(2,u-c)*(1+f/U(2,r)):0!==f?l*U(2,-(c-1))*(f/U(2,r)):l<0?-0:0}function K(t){return o(t,11,52)}function z(t){return n(t,11,52)}function R(t){return o(t,8,23)}function F(t){return n(t,8,23)}var i,t,W=void 0,a=1e5,L=Math.LN2,B=Math.abs,C=Math.floor,D=Math.log,Y=Math.max,$=Math.min,U=Math.pow,c=Math.round;i=Object.defineProperty,t=!function(){try{return Object.defineProperty({},"x",{})}catch(t){return!1}}(),i&&!t||(Object.defineProperty=function(t,e,r){if(i)try{return i(t,e,r)}catch(n){}if(t!==Object(t))throw TypeError("Object.defineProperty called on non-object");return Object.prototype.__defineGetter__&&"get"in r&&Object.prototype.__defineGetter__.call(t,e,r.get),Object.prototype.__defineSetter__&&"set"in r&&Object.prototype.__defineSetter__.call(t,e,r.set),"value"in r&&(t[e]=r.value),t}),function(){function o(t){if((t=_(t))<0)throw RangeError("ArrayBuffer size is not a small enough positive integer.");Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(this,"_bytes",{value:Array(t)});for(var e=0;e<t;e+=1)this._bytes[e]=0}function i(t){if(!arguments.length||"object"!=typeof t)return function(t){if((t=_(t))<0)throw RangeError("length is not a small enough positive integer.");Object.defineProperty(this,"length",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:t*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT}),Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:new o(this.byteLength)}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:0})}.apply(this,arguments);if(1<=arguments.length&&"object"===h(arguments[0])&&arguments[0]instanceof i)return function(t){if(this.constructor!==t.constructor)throw TypeError();var e=t.length*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:new o(e)}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:e}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:0}),Object.defineProperty(this,"length",{value:t.length});for(var r=0;r<this.length;r+=1)this._setter(r,t._getter(r))}.apply(this,arguments);if(1<=arguments.length&&"object"===h(arguments[0])&&!(arguments[0]instanceof i)&&!(arguments[0]instanceof o||"ArrayBuffer"===b(arguments[0])))return function(t){var e=t.length*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:new o(e)}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:e}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:0}),Object.defineProperty(this,"length",{value:t.length});for(var r=0;r<this.length;r+=1){var n=t[r];this._setter(r,Number(n))}}.apply(this,arguments);if(1<=arguments.length&&"object"===h(arguments[0])&&(arguments[0]instanceof o||"ArrayBuffer"===b(arguments[0])))return function(t,e,r){if((e=d(e))>t.byteLength)throw RangeError("byteOffset out of range");if(e%this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT)throw RangeError("buffer length minus the byteOffset is not a multiple of the element size.");if(r===W){var n=t.byteLength-e;if(n%this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT)throw RangeError("length of buffer minus byteOffset not a multiple of the element size");r=n/this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT}else n=(r=d(r))*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;if(e+n>t.byteLength)throw RangeError("byteOffset and length reference an area beyond the end of the buffer");Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:n}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:e}),Object.defineProperty(this,"length",{value:r})}.apply(this,arguments);throw TypeError()}function t(t,e,r){var n=function(){Object.defineProperty(this,"constructor",{value:n}),i.apply(this,arguments),w(this)};"__proto__"in n?n.__proto__=i:(n.from=i.from,n.of=i.of),n.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT=t;var o=function(){};return o.prototype=a,n.prototype=new o,Object.defineProperty(n.prototype,"BYTES_PER_ELEMENT",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(n.prototype,"_pack",{value:e}),Object.defineProperty(n.prototype,"_unpack",{value:r}),n}y.ArrayBuffer=y.ArrayBuffer||o,Object.defineProperty(i,"from",{value:function(t){return new this(t)}}),Object.defineProperty(i,"of",{value:function(){return new this(arguments)}});var a={};i.prototype=a,Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"_getter",{value:function(t){if(arguments.length<1)throw SyntaxError("Not enough arguments");if((t=d(t))>=this.length)return W;var e,r,n=[];for(e=0,r=this.byteOffset+t*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;e<this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;e+=1,r+=1)n.push(this.buffer._bytes[r]);return this._unpack(n)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"get",{value:i.prototype._getter}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"_setter",{value:function(t,e){if(arguments.length<2)throw SyntaxError("Not enough arguments");if(!((t=d(t))>=this.length)){var r,n,o=this._pack(e);for(r=0,n=this.byteOffset+t*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;r<this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;r+=1,n+=1)this.buffer._bytes[n]=o[r]}}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"constructor",{value:i}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"copyWithin",{value:function(t,e,r){var n=r,o=g(this),i=d(o.length);i=Y(i,0);var a,c=_(t);a=c<0?Y(i+c,0):$(c,i);var l,u,f,p=_(e);l=p<0?Y(i+p,0):$(p,i),f=(u=n===W?i:_(n))<0?Y(i+u,0):$(u,i);var s,y=$(f-l,i-a);for(l<a&&a<l+y?(s=-1,l=l+y-1,a=a+y-1):s=1;0<y;)o._setter(a,o._getter(l)),l+=s,a+=s,y-=1;return o}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"every",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=e,i=0;i<n;i++)if(!t.call(o,r._getter(i),i,r))return!1;return!0}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"fill",{value:function(t,e,r){var n=e,o=r,i=g(this),a=d(i.length);a=Y(a,0);var c,l,u,f=_(n);for(c=f<0?Y(a+f,0):$(f,a),u=(l=o===W?a:_(o))<0?Y(a+l,0):$(l,a);c<u;)i._setter(c,t),c+=1;return i}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"filter",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=[],i=e,a=0;a<n;a++){var c=r._getter(a);t.call(i,c,a,r)&&o.push(c)}return new this.constructor(o)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"find",{value:function(t,e){var r=g(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=1<arguments.length?e:W,i=0;i<n;){var a=r._getter(i),c=t.call(o,a,i,r);if(Boolean(c))return a;++i}return W}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"findIndex",{value:function(t,e){var r=g(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=1<arguments.length?e:W,i=0;i<n;){var a=r._getter(i),c=t.call(o,a,i,r);if(Boolean(c))return i;++i}return-1}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"forEach",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=e,i=0;i<n;i++)t.call(o,r._getter(i),i,r)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"indexOf",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(0===n)return-1;var o=0;if(0<arguments.length&&((o=Number(e))!=o?o=0:0!==o&&o!==1/0&&o!==-1/0&&(o=(0<o||-1)*C(B(o)))),n<=o)return-1;for(var i=0<=o?o:Y(n-B(o),0);i<n;i++)if(r._getter(i)===t)return i;return-1}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"join",{value:function(t){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();for(var e=Object(this),r=d(e.length),n=Array(r),o=0;o<r;++o)n[o]=e._getter(o);return n.join(t===W?",":t)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"lastIndexOf",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(0===n)return-1;var o=n;1<arguments.length&&((o=Number(e))!=o?o=0:0!==o&&o!==1/0&&o!==-1/0&&(o=(0<o||-1)*C(B(o))));for(var i=0<=o?$(o,n-1):n-B(o);0<=i;i--)if(r._getter(i)===t)return i;return-1}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"map",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();var o=[];o.length=n;for(var i=e,a=0;a<n;a++)o[a]=t.call(i,r._getter(a),a,r);return new this.constructor(o)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"reduce",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();if(0===n&&1===arguments.length)throw TypeError();var o,i=0;for(o=2<=arguments.length?e:r._getter(i++);i<n;)o=t.call(W,o,r._getter(i),i,r),i++;return o}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"reduceRight",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();if(0===n&&1===arguments.length)throw TypeError();var o,i=n-1;for(o=2<=arguments.length?e:r._getter(i--);0<=i;)o=t.call(W,o,r._getter(i),i,r),i--;return o}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"reverse",{value:function(){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();for(var t=Object(this),e=d(t.length),r=C(e/2),n=0,o=e-1;n<r;++n,--o){var i=t._getter(n);t._setter(n,t._getter(o)),t._setter(o,i)}return t}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"set",{value:function(t,e){if(arguments.length<1)throw SyntaxError("Not enough arguments");var r,n,o,i,a,c,l,u,f,p;if("object"==typeof arguments[0]&&arguments[0].constructor===this.constructor){if(r=arguments[0],(o=d(arguments[1]))+r.length>this.length)throw RangeError("Offset plus length of array is out of range");if(u=this.byteOffset+o*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT,f=r.length*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT,r.buffer===this.buffer){for(p=[],a=0,c=r.byteOffset;a<f;a+=1,c+=1)p[a]=r.buffer._bytes[c];for(a=0,l=u;a<f;a+=1,l+=1)this.buffer._bytes[l]=p[a]}else for(a=0,c=r.byteOffset,l=u;a<f;a+=1,c+=1,l+=1)this.buffer._bytes[l]=r.buffer._bytes[c]}else{if("object"!=typeof arguments[0]||"undefined"==typeof arguments[0].length)throw TypeError("Unexpected argument type(s)");if(i=d((n=arguments[0]).length),(o=d(arguments[1]))+i>this.length)throw RangeError("Offset plus length of array is out of range");for(a=0;a<i;a+=1)c=n[a],this._setter(o+a,Number(c))}}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"slice",{value:function(t,e){for(var r=g(this),n=d(r.length),o=_(t),i=o<0?Y(n+o,0):$(o,n),a=e===W?n:_(e),c=a<0?Y(n+a,0):$(a,n),l=c-i,u=new r.constructor(l),f=0;i<c;){var p=r._getter(i);u._setter(f,p),++i,++f}return u}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"some",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=e,i=0;i<n;i++)if(t.call(o,r._getter(i),i,r))return!0;return!1}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"sort",{value:function(r){function t(t,e){return t!=t&&e!=e?0:t!=t?1:e!=e?-1:r!==W?r(t,e):t<e?-1:e<t?1:0}if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();for(var e=Object(this),n=d(e.length),o=Array(n),i=0;i<n;++i)o[i]=e._getter(i);for(o.sort(t),i=0;i<n;++i)e._setter(i,o[i]);return e}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"subarray",{value:function(t,e){function r(t,e,r){return t<e?e:r<t?r:t}t=_(t),e=_(e),arguments.length<1&&(t=0),arguments.length<2&&(e=this.length),t<0&&(t=this.length+t),e<0&&(e=this.length+e),t=r(t,0,this.length);var n=(e=r(e,0,this.length))-t;return n<0&&(n=0),new this.constructor(this.buffer,this.byteOffset+t*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT,n)}});var e=t(1,j,m),r=t(1,O,S),n=t(1,E,S),c=t(2,M,P),l=t(2,T,I),u=t(4,k,N),f=t(4,A,x),p=t(4,F,R),s=t(8,z,K);y.Int8Array=y.Int8Array||e,y.Uint8Array=y.Uint8Array||r,y.Uint8ClampedArray=y.Uint8ClampedArray||n,y.Int16Array=y.Int16Array||c,y.Uint16Array=y.Uint16Array||l,y.Int32Array=y.Int32Array||u,y.Uint32Array=y.Uint32Array||f,y.Float32Array=y.Float32Array||p,y.Float64Array=y.Float64Array||s}(),function(){function u(t,e){return v(t.get)?t.get(e):t[e]}function t(t,e,r){if(!(t instanceof ArrayBuffer||"ArrayBuffer"===b(t)))throw TypeError();if((e=d(e))>t.byteLength)throw RangeError("byteOffset out of range");if(e+(r=r===W?t.byteLength-e:d(r))>t.byteLength)throw RangeError("byteOffset and length reference an area beyond the end of the buffer");Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:r}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:e})}function e(i){return function a(t,e){if((t=d(t))+i.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT>this.byteLength)throw RangeError("Array index out of range");t+=this.byteOffset;for(var r=new Uint8Array(this.buffer,t,i.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT),n=[],o=0;o<i.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;o+=1)n.push(u(r,o));return Boolean(e)===Boolean(f)&&n.reverse(),u(new i(new Uint8Array(n).buffer),0)}}function r(c){return function l(t,e,r){if((t=d(t))+c.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT>this.byteLength)throw RangeError("Array index out of range");var n,o=new c([e]),i=new Uint8Array(o.buffer),a=[];for(n=0;n<c.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;n+=1)a.push(u(i,n));Boolean(r)===Boolean(f)&&a.reverse(),new Uint8Array(this.buffer,t,c.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT).set(a)}}var n,f=(n=new Uint16Array([4660]),18===u(new Uint8Array(n.buffer),0));Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getUint8",{value:e(Uint8Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getInt8",{value:e(Int8Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getUint16",{value:e(Uint16Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getInt16",{value:e(Int16Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getUint32",{value:e(Uint32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getInt32",{value:e(Int32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getFloat32",{value:e(Float32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getFloat64",{value:e(Float64Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setUint8",{value:r(Uint8Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setInt8",{value:r(Int8Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setUint16",{value:r(Uint16Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setInt16",{value:r(Int16Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setUint32",{value:r(Uint32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setInt32",{value:r(Int32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setFloat32",{value:r(Float32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setFloat64",{value:r(Float64Array)}),y.DataView=y.DataView||t}()}(self),"defineProperty"in Object&&function(){try{var t={};return Object.defineProperty(t,"test",{value:42}),!0}catch(e){return!1}}()||(li=Object.defineProperty,mi=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty("__defineGetter__"),ni="Getters & setters cannot be defined on this javascript engine",oi="A property cannot both have accessors and be writable or have a value",Object.defineProperty=function pi(t,e,r){if(li&&(t===window||t===document||t===Element.prototype||t instanceof Element))return li(t,e,r);if(null===t||!(t instanceof Object||"object"==typeof t))throw new TypeError("Object.defineProperty called on non-object");if(!(r instanceof Object))throw new TypeError("Property description must be an object");var n=String(e),o="value"in r||"writable"in r,i="get"in r&&typeof r.get,a="set"in r&&typeof r.set;if(i){if("function"!==i)throw new TypeError("Getter must be a function");if(!mi)throw new TypeError(ni);if(o)throw new TypeError(oi);Object.__defineGetter__.call(t,n,r.get)}else t[n]=r.value;if(a){if("function"!==a)throw new TypeError("Setter must be a function");if(!mi)throw new TypeError(ni);if(o)throw new TypeError(oi);Object.__defineSetter__.call(t,n,r.set)}return"value"in r&&(t[n]=r.value),t}),"isArray"in Array||K(Array,"isArray",function U(t){return f(t)}),"copyWithin"in Array.prototype&&function(){try{var t=function n(){};t.prototype[0]="foo";var e=new t;e[1]=1,e[2]=2,e.length=3;var r=Array.prototype.copyWithin.call(e,1,0);return!(!r[0]||Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(r,"0")||!Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(r,"1")||"foo"!==r[0]||"foo"!==r[1]||1!==r[2]||3!==r.length)}catch(o){return!1}}()||K(Array.prototype,"copyWithin",function V(t,r,n){"use strict";var o=n;if(null===this||this===a)throw new TypeError("Cannot call method on "+this);var i=Object(this),c=k(i.length);c<=0&&(c=0),c=c===Infinity?Math.pow(2,53)-1:Math.min(c,Math.pow(2,53)-1),c=Math.max(c,0);var l,u=k(t);l=u<0?Math.max(c+u,0):Math.min(u,c);var f,p,s,y=k(r);f=y<0?Math.max(c+y,0):Math.min(y,c),s=(p=o===a?c:k(o))<0?Math.max(c+p,0):Math.min(p,c);var h,b=Math.min(s-f,c-l);for(f<l&&l<f+b?(h=-1,f=f+b-1,l=l+b-1):h=1;0<b;){var v=String(f),g=String(l);if(e(i,v)){var _=i[v];i[g]=_}else delete i[g];f+=h,l+=h,b-=1}return i}),"fill"in Array.prototype||K(Array.prototype,"fill",function W(t,e,r){for(var o=e,i=r,c=n(this),u=l(d(c,"length")),f=k(o),p=f<0?Math.max(u+f,0):Math.min(f,u),s=i===a?u:k(i),y=s<0?Math.max(u+s,0):Math.min(s,u);p<y;){c[E(p)]=t,p+=1}return c}),"find"in Array.prototype||K(Array.prototype,"find",function X(t,e){var r=n(this),o=l(d(r,"length"));if(!1===g(t))throw new TypeError(t+" is not a function");for(var i=1<arguments.length?e:a,u=0;u<o;){var f=d(r,E(u));if(j(c(t,i,[f,u,r])))return f;u=u+1}return a}),"findIndex"in Array.prototype||K(Array.prototype,"findIndex",function Y(t,e){var r=n(this),o=l(d(r,"length"));if(!1===g(t))throw new TypeError(t+" is not a function");for(var i=1<arguments.length?e:a,u=0;u<o;){if(j(c(t,i,[d(r,E(u)),u,r])))return u;u+=1}return-1}),"forEach"in Array.prototype||K(Array.prototype,"forEach",function Z(t,r){var o=n(this),i=o instanceof String?o.split(""):o,u=l(d(o,"length"));if(!1===g(t))throw new TypeError(t+" is not a function");for(var f=1<arguments.length?r:a,p=0;p<u;){var s=E(p);if(e(i,s))c(t,f,[d(i,s),p,o]);p+=1}return a}),"bind"in Function.prototype||K(Function.prototype,"bind",function $(e){var t=Array,r=Object,n=t.prototype,o=function o(){},i=n.slice,a=n.concat,c=n.push,l=Math.max,u=this;if(!g(u))throw new TypeError("Function.prototype.bind called on incompatible "+u);for(var f,p=i.call(arguments,1),s=function(){if(this instanceof f){var t=u.apply(this,a.call(p,i.call(arguments)));return r(t)===t?t:this}return u.apply(e,a.call(p,i.call(arguments)))},y=l(0,u.length-p.length),h=[],b=0;b<y;b++)c.call(h,"$"+b);return f=Function("binder","return function ("+h.join(",")+"){ return binder.apply(this, arguments); }")(s),u.prototype&&(o.prototype=u.prototype,f.prototype=new o,o.prototype=null),f}),"acosh"in Math||K(Math,"acosh",function _(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:t<1?NaN:1===t?0:t===Infinity?Infinity:Math.log(t+Math.sqrt(t*t-1))}),"asinh"in Math||K(Math,"asinh",function aa(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:0===t&&1/t===Infinity?0:0===t&&1/t==-Infinity?-0:t===Infinity?Infinity:t===-Infinity?-Infinity:Math.log(t+Math.sqrt(t*t+1))}),"atanh"in Math||K(Math,"atanh",function ba(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:t<-1?NaN:1<t?NaN:-1===t?-Infinity:1===t?Infinity:0===t&&1/t===Infinity?0:0===t&&1/t==-Infinity?-0:Math.log((1+t)/(1-t))/2}),"cbrt"in Math||K(Math,"cbrt",function ca(t){if(isNaN(t))return NaN;if(0===t&&1/t===Infinity)return 0;if(0===t&&1/t==-Infinity)return-0;if(t===Infinity)return Infinity;if(t===-Infinity)return-Infinity;var e=Math.pow(Math.abs(t),1/3);return t<0?-e:e}),"clz32"in Math||K(Math,"clz32",function da(t){var e=q(t);return e?32-e.toString(2).length:32}),"cosh"in Math||K(Math,"cosh",function ea(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:0===t&&1/t===Infinity?1:0===t&&1/t==-Infinity?1:t===Infinity?Infinity:t===-Infinity?Infinity:709<(t=Math.abs(t))?(e=Math.exp(.5*t))/2*e:((e=Math.exp(t))+1/e)/2;var e}),"expm1"in Math||K(Math,"expm1",function fa(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:0===t&&1/t===Infinity?0:0===t&&1/t==-Infinity?-0:t===Infinity?Infinity:t===-Infinity?-1:-1e-6<t&&t<1e-6?t+t*t/2:Math.exp(t)-1}),"fround"in Math||K(Math,"fround",function(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:1/t==+Infinity||1/t==-Infinity||t===+Infinity||t===-Infinity?t:new Float32Array([t])[0]}),"hypot"in Math||K(Math,"hypot",function ga(t,e){if(0===arguments.length)return 0;for(var r=0,n=0,o=0;o<arguments.length;++o){if(arguments[o]===Infinity)return Infinity;if(arguments[o]===-Infinity)return Infinity;var i=Math.abs(Number(arguments[o]));n<i&&(r*=Math.pow(n/i,2),n=i),0===i&&0===n||(r+=Math.pow(i/n,2))}return n*Math.sqrt(r)}),"imul"in Math||K(Math,"imul",function ha(t,e){var r=q(t),n=q(e),o=65535,i=o&r,a=o&n;return i*a+((r>>>16&o)*a+i*(n>>>16&o)<<16>>>0)|0}),"log10"in Math||K(Math,"log10",function ia(t){return Math.log(t)/Math.LN10}),"log1p"in Math||K(Math,"log1p",function ja(t){if(-1<(t=Number(t))&&t<1){for(var e=t,r=2;r<=300;r++)e+=Math.pow(-1,r-1)*Math.pow(t,r)/r;return e}return Math.log(1+t)}),"log2"in Math||K(Math,"log2",function ka(t){return Math.log(t)/Math.LN2}),"sign"in Math||K(Math,"sign",function la(t){t=Number(t);return isNaN(t)?NaN:1/t==-Infinity?-0:1/t===Infinity?0:t<0?-1:0<t?1:void 0}),"sinh"in Math||K(Math,"sinh",function ma(t){var e=t<0?-1:1,r=Math.abs(t);if(r<22){if(r<Math.pow(2,-28))return t;var n=Math.exp(r)-1;return r<1?e*(2*n-n*n/(n+1))/2:e*(n+n/(n+1))/2}if(r<709.7822265625)return e*Math.exp(r)/2;var o=Math.exp(.5*r);return(n=e*o/2)*o}),"tanh"in Math||K(Math,"tanh",function na(t){var e;return t===Infinity?1:t===-Infinity?-1:((e=Math.exp(2*t))-1)/(e+1)}),"trunc"in Math||K(Math,"trunc",function oa(t){return t<0?Math.ceil(t):Math.floor(t)}),"isFinite"in Number||function(){var e=this;K(Number,"isFinite",function n(t){return"number"===r(t)&&e.isFinite(t)})}(),"isInteger"in Number||K(Number,"isInteger",function pa(t){return"number"===r(t)&&(!isNaN(t)&&t!==Infinity&&t!==-Infinity&&k(t)===t)}),"isNaN"in Number||function(){var e=this;K(Number,"isNaN",function n(t){return"number"===r(t)&&!!e.isNaN(t)})}(),"isSafeInteger"in Number||K(Number,"isSafeInteger",function qa(t){if("number"!==r(t))return!1;if(isNaN(t)||t===Infinity||t===-Infinity)return!1;var e=k(t);return e===t&&Math.abs(e)<=Math.pow(2,53)-1}),"parseFloat"in Number||K(Number,"parseFloat",parseFloat),"parseInt"in Number||K(Number,"parseInt",parseInt),"name"in Function.prototype&&"x"===function ra(){}.name||(fl="name",gl=/^\s*function\s+([^\(\s]*)\s*/,hl=Function,il="Function",jl=hl.prototype,kl=jl.constructor,ll=function(t){var e,r;return t===hl||t===kl?r=il:t!==jl&&(r=(e=(""+t).match(gl))&&e[1]),r||""},Object.defineProperty(jl,fl,{get:function ml(){var t=this,e=ll(t);return t!==jl&&Object.defineProperty(t,fl,{value:e,configurable:!0}),e},configurable:!0})),"EPSILON"in Number||Object.defineProperty(Number,"EPSILON",{enumerable:!1,configurable:!1,writable:!1,value:Math.pow(2,-52)}),"MAX_SAFE_INTEGER"in Number||Object.defineProperty(Number,"MAX_SAFE_INTEGER",{enumerable:!1,configurable:!1,writable:!1,value:Math.pow(2,53)-1}),"MIN_SAFE_INTEGER"in Number||Object.defineProperty(Number,"MIN_SAFE_INTEGER",{enumerable:!1,configurable:!1,writable:!1,value:-(Math.pow(2,53)-1)}),"freeze"in Object||K(Object,"freeze",function sa(t){return t}),"getOwnPropertyDescriptor"in Object&&"function"==typeof Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor&&function(){try{var t={test:0};return 0===Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(t,"test").value}catch(e){return!1}}()||function(){function t(t){try{return(t.sentinel=0)===Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(t,"sentinel").value}catch(e){}}var c,l,u,e=Function.prototype.call,f=Object.prototype,p=e.bind(f.hasOwnProperty);if((u=p(f,"__defineGetter__"))&&(c=e.bind(f.__lookupGetter__),l=e.bind(f.__lookupSetter__)),Object.defineProperty){var r=t({});if(!("undefined"==typeof document||t(document.createElement("div")))||!r)var s=Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor}if(!Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor||s){var y="Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor called on a non-object: ";K(Object,"getOwnPropertyDescriptor",function h(t,e){if("object"!=typeof t&&"function"!=typeof t||null===t)throw new TypeError(y+t);if(s)try{return s.call(Object,t,e)}catch(a){}if(p(t,e)){var r={enumerable:!0,configurable:!0};if(u){var n=t.__proto__;t.__proto__=f;var o=c(t,e),i=l(t,e);if(t.__proto__=n,o||i)return o&&(r.get=o),i&&(r.set=i),r}return r.value=t[e],r.writable=!0,r}})}}(),!("getOwnPropertyNames"in Object))

called via Function.prototype.call() from line 1, column 0 in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/es6-1ab864f117ca898ecf98cf1f757969fe6ac41e6a643bfdda7f00bdfb49ff66d5.js:

(function(a){function b(t){if(1/t==-Infinity&&(t=0),t>Math.pow(2,32)-1)throw new RangeError("Invalid array length");var e=[];return e.length=t,e}function c(t,e,r){var n=2<arguments.length?r:[];if(!1===g(t))throw new TypeError(Object.prototype.toString.call(t)+"is not a function.");return t.apply(e,n)}function d(t,e){return t[e]}function e(t,e){return e in t}function f(t){return"[object Array]"===Object.prototype.toString.call(t)}function g(t){return"function"==typeof t}function h(t){if(null===t||t===a)throw TypeError();return t}function i(t,e){return t===e}function j(t){return Boolean(t)}function k(t){var e=Number(t);return isNaN(e)?0:1/e===Infinity||1/e==-Infinity||e===Infinity||e===-Infinity?e:(e<0?-1:1)*Math.floor(Math.abs(e))}function l(t){var e=k(t);return e<=0?0:Math.min(e,Math.pow(2,53)-1)}function m(t){return Number(t)}function n(t){if(null===t||t===a)throw TypeError();return Object(t)}function o(t,e){return n(t)[e]}function p(t,e){var r=o(t,e);if(null===r||r===a)return a;if(!1===g(r))throw new TypeError("Method not callable: "+e);return r}function q(t){var e=Number(t);return isNaN(e)||1/e===Infinity||1/e==-Infinity||e===Infinity||e===-Infinity?0:(e<0?-1:1)*Math.floor(Math.abs(e))>>>0}function r(t){switch(typeof t){case"undefined":return"undefined";case"boolean":return"boolean";case"number":return"number";case"string":return"string";case"symbol":return"symbol";default:return null===t?"null":"Symbol"in this&&t instanceof this.Symbol?"symbol":"object"}}function s(t,e){var n=d(t,"prototype");return"object"!==r(n)&&(n=e),n}function t(t){return"object"===r(t)&&("function"==typeof t&&!!t.prototype)}function u(t){if("object"!==r(t))return!1;var e="Symbol"in this&&"match"in this.Symbol?d(t,this.Symbol.match):a;if(e!==a)return j(e);try{var n=t.lastIndex;return t.lastIndex=0,RegExp.prototype.exec.call(t),!0}catch(o){}finally{t.lastIndex=n}return!1}function v(t,e){if("object"!==r(t["[[Iterator]]"]))throw new Error(Object.prototype.toString.call(t["[[Iterator]]"])+"is not an Object.");var n=t["[[Iterator]]"],o=p(n,"return");if(o===a)return e;try{var i=c(o,n)}catch(u){var l=u}if(e)return e;if(l)throw l;if("object"!==r(i))throw new TypeError("Iterator's return method returned a non-object.");return e}function w(t){if("object"!==r(t))throw new Error(Object.prototype.toString.call(t)+"is not an Object.");return j(d(t,"done"))}function x(t,e){if(arguments.length<2)var n=c(t["[[NextMethod]]"],t["[[Iterator]]"]);else n=c(t["[[NextMethod]]"],t["[[Iterator]]"],[e]);if("object"!==r(n))throw new TypeError("bad iterator");return n}function y(t){var e=x(t);return!0!==w(e)&&e}function z(t){if("object"!==r(t))throw new Error(Object.prototype.toString.call(t)+"is not an Object.");return d(t,"value")}function A(t,e){if("string"===e)var n=["toString","valueOf"];else n=["valueOf","toString"];for(var o=0;o<n.length;++o){var i=d(t,n[o]);if(g(i)){var a=c(i,t);if("object"!==r(a))return a}}throw new TypeError("Cannot convert to primitive.")}function B(t,e){return r(t)===r(e)&&("number"===r(t)?!(!isNaN(t)||!isNaN(e))||(0!==t||0!==e||1/t==1/e)&&t===e:i(t,e))}function C(t,e){return r(t)===r(e)&&("number"===r(t)?!(!isNaN(t)||!isNaN(e))||(1/t===Infinity&&1/e==-Infinity||(1/t==-Infinity&&1/e===Infinity||t===e)):i(t,e))}function D(t,e){var n=1<arguments.length?e:a;if("object"!==r(t))return t;if(arguments.length<2)var o="default";else n===String?o="string":n===Number&&(o="number");var i="function"==typeof this.Symbol&&"symbol"==typeof this.Symbol.toPrimitive?p(t,this.Symbol.toPrimitive):a;if(i===a)return"default"===o&&(o="number"),A(t,o);var l=c(i,t,[o]);if("object"!==r(l))return l;throw new TypeError("Cannot convert exotic object to primitive.")}function E(t){switch(r(t)){case"symbol":throw new TypeError("Cannot convert a Symbol value to a string");case"object":return E(D(t,"string"));default:return String(t)}}function F(t,e){return 1024*(t-55296)+(e-56320)+65536}function G(t){return t<=65535?t:[Math.floor((t-65536)/1024)+55296,(t-65536)%1024+56320]}function H(t,e,r){var n={value:r,writable:!0,enumerable:!0,configurable:!0};try{return Object.defineProperty(t,e,n),!0}catch(o){return!1}}function I(t,e,r){var n=H(t,e,r);if(!n)throw new TypeError("Cannot assign value `"+Object.prototype.toString.call(r)+"` to property `"+Object.prototype.toString.call(e)+"` on object `"+Object.prototype.toString.call(t)+"`");return n}function J(t,e){if("boolean"!==r(e))throw new Error;var n={};return H(n,"value",t),H(n,"done",e),n}function K(t,e,r){var n={value:r,writable:!0,enumerable:!1,configurable:!0};Object.defineProperty(t,e,n)}function N(t,e,r){var n=r||{},o=s(t,e),i=Object.create(o);for(var a in n)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(n,a)&&Object.defineProperty(i,a,{configurable:!0,enumerable:!1,writable:!0,value:n[a]});return i}function O(e,r,n){var o=2<arguments.length?n:e,i=1<arguments.length?r:[];if(!t(e))throw new TypeError("F must be a constructor.");if(!t(o))throw new TypeError("newTarget must be a constructor.");return o===e?new(Function.prototype.bind.apply(e,[null].concat(i))):c(e,N(o,Object.prototype),i)}function P(e,n){if(1/n==-Infinity&&(n=0),!1===f(e))return b(n);var o=d(e,"constructor");if("object"===r(o)&&null===(o="Symbol"in this&&"species"in this.Symbol?d(o,this.Symbol.species):a)&&(o=a),o===a)return b(n);if(!t(o))throw new TypeError("C must be a constructor");return O(o,[n])}function Q(t,e){var n=c(1<arguments.length?e:p(t,Symbol.iterator),t);if("object"!==r(n))throw new TypeError("bad iterator");var i=o(n,"next"),a=Object.create(null);return a["[[Iterator]]"]=n,a["[[NextMethod]]"]=i,a["[[Done]]"]=!1,a}var li,mi,ni,oi,fl,gl,hl,il,jl,kl,ll,fo;if(function(y){"use strict";function h(t){switch(typeof t){case"undefined":return"undefined";case"boolean":return"boolean";case"number":return"number";case"string":return"string";default:return null===t?"null":"object"}}function b(t){return Object.prototype.toString.call(t).replace(/^\[object *|\]$/g,"")}function v(t){return"function"==typeof t}function g(t){if(null===t||t===W)throw TypeError();return Object(t)}function _(t){return t>>0}function d(t){return t>>>0}function w(r){function t(e){Object.defineProperty(r,e,{get:function(){return r._getter(e)},set:function(t){r._setter(e,t)},enumerable:!0,configurable:!1})}if(!("TYPED_ARRAY_POLYFILL_NO_ARRAY_ACCESSORS"in y)){if(r.length>a)throw RangeError("Array too large for polyfill");var e;for(e=0;e<r.length;e+=1)t(e)}}function e(t,e){var r=32-e;return t<<r>>r}function r(t,e){var r=32-e;return t<<r>>>r}function j(t){return[255&t]}function m(t){return e(t[0],8)}function O(t){return[255&t]}function S(t){return r(t[0],8)}function E(t){return[(t=c(Number(t)))<0?0:255<t?255:255&t]}function M(t){return[255&t,t>>8&255]}function P(t){return e(t[1]<<8|t[0],16)}function T(t){return[255&t,t>>8&255]}function I(t){return r(t[1]<<8|t[0],16)}function k(t){return[255&t,t>>8&255,t>>16&255,t>>24&255]}function N(t){return e(t[3]<<24|t[2]<<16|t[1]<<8|t[0],32)}function A(t){return[255&t,t>>8&255,t>>16&255,t>>24&255]}function x(t){return r(t[3]<<24|t[2]<<16|t[1]<<8|t[0],32)}function n(t,e,r){function n(t){var e=C(t),r=t-e;return r<.5?e:.5<r?e+1:e%2?e+1:e}var o,i,a,c=(1<<e-1)-1;if(t!=t)i=(1<<e)-1,a=U(2,r-1),o=0;else if(t===Infinity||t===-Infinity)i=(1<<e)-1,o=t<(a=0)?1:0;else if(0===t)a=i=0,o=1/t==-Infinity?1:0;else if(o=t<0,(t=B(t))>=U(2,1-c)){i=$(C(D(t)/L),1023);var l=t/U(2,i);l<1&&(i-=1,l*=2),2<=l&&(i+=1,l/=2);var u=U(2,r);i+=c,1<=(a=n(l*u)-u)/u&&(i+=1,a=0),2*c<i&&(i=(1<<e)-1,a=0)}else i=0,a=n(t/U(2,1-c-r));var f,p=[];for(f=r;f;f-=1)p.push(a%2?1:0),a=C(a/2);for(f=e;f;f-=1)p.push(i%2?1:0),i=C(i/2);p.push(o?1:0),p.reverse();for(var s=p.join(""),y=[];s.length;)y.unshift(parseInt(s.substring(0,8),2)),s=s.substring(8);return y}function o(t,e,r){var n,o,i,a,c,l,u,f,p=[];for(n=0;n<t.length;++n)for(i=t[n],o=8;o;o-=1)p.push(i%2?1:0),i>>=1;return p.reverse(),a=p.join(""),c=(1<<e-1)-1,l=parseInt(a.substring(0,1),2)?-1:1,u=parseInt(a.substring(1,1+e),2),f=parseInt(a.substring(1+e),2),u===(1<<e)-1?0!==f?NaN:l*Infinity:0<u?l*U(2,u-c)*(1+f/U(2,r)):0!==f?l*U(2,-(c-1))*(f/U(2,r)):l<0?-0:0}function K(t){return o(t,11,52)}function z(t){return n(t,11,52)}function R(t){return o(t,8,23)}function F(t){return n(t,8,23)}var i,t,W=void 0,a=1e5,L=Math.LN2,B=Math.abs,C=Math.floor,D=Math.log,Y=Math.max,$=Math.min,U=Math.pow,c=Math.round;i=Object.defineProperty,t=!function(){try{return Object.defineProperty({},"x",{})}catch(t){return!1}}(),i&&!t||(Object.defineProperty=function(t,e,r){if(i)try{return i(t,e,r)}catch(n){}if(t!==Object(t))throw TypeError("Object.defineProperty called on non-object");return Object.prototype.__defineGetter__&&"get"in r&&Object.prototype.__defineGetter__.call(t,e,r.get),Object.prototype.__defineSetter__&&"set"in r&&Object.prototype.__defineSetter__.call(t,e,r.set),"value"in r&&(t[e]=r.value),t}),function(){function o(t){if((t=_(t))<0)throw RangeError("ArrayBuffer size is not a small enough positive integer.");Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(this,"_bytes",{value:Array(t)});for(var e=0;e<t;e+=1)this._bytes[e]=0}function i(t){if(!arguments.length||"object"!=typeof t)return function(t){if((t=_(t))<0)throw RangeError("length is not a small enough positive integer.");Object.defineProperty(this,"length",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:t*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT}),Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:new o(this.byteLength)}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:0})}.apply(this,arguments);if(1<=arguments.length&&"object"===h(arguments[0])&&arguments[0]instanceof i)return function(t){if(this.constructor!==t.constructor)throw TypeError();var e=t.length*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:new o(e)}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:e}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:0}),Object.defineProperty(this,"length",{value:t.length});for(var r=0;r<this.length;r+=1)this._setter(r,t._getter(r))}.apply(this,arguments);if(1<=arguments.length&&"object"===h(arguments[0])&&!(arguments[0]instanceof i)&&!(arguments[0]instanceof o||"ArrayBuffer"===b(arguments[0])))return function(t){var e=t.length*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:new o(e)}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:e}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:0}),Object.defineProperty(this,"length",{value:t.length});for(var r=0;r<this.length;r+=1){var n=t[r];this._setter(r,Number(n))}}.apply(this,arguments);if(1<=arguments.length&&"object"===h(arguments[0])&&(arguments[0]instanceof o||"ArrayBuffer"===b(arguments[0])))return function(t,e,r){if((e=d(e))>t.byteLength)throw RangeError("byteOffset out of range");if(e%this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT)throw RangeError("buffer length minus the byteOffset is not a multiple of the element size.");if(r===W){var n=t.byteLength-e;if(n%this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT)throw RangeError("length of buffer minus byteOffset not a multiple of the element size");r=n/this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT}else n=(r=d(r))*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;if(e+n>t.byteLength)throw RangeError("byteOffset and length reference an area beyond the end of the buffer");Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:n}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:e}),Object.defineProperty(this,"length",{value:r})}.apply(this,arguments);throw TypeError()}function t(t,e,r){var n=function(){Object.defineProperty(this,"constructor",{value:n}),i.apply(this,arguments),w(this)};"__proto__"in n?n.__proto__=i:(n.from=i.from,n.of=i.of),n.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT=t;var o=function(){};return o.prototype=a,n.prototype=new o,Object.defineProperty(n.prototype,"BYTES_PER_ELEMENT",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(n.prototype,"_pack",{value:e}),Object.defineProperty(n.prototype,"_unpack",{value:r}),n}y.ArrayBuffer=y.ArrayBuffer||o,Object.defineProperty(i,"from",{value:function(t){return new this(t)}}),Object.defineProperty(i,"of",{value:function(){return new this(arguments)}});var a={};i.prototype=a,Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"_getter",{value:function(t){if(arguments.length<1)throw SyntaxError("Not enough arguments");if((t=d(t))>=this.length)return W;var e,r,n=[];for(e=0,r=this.byteOffset+t*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;e<this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;e+=1,r+=1)n.push(this.buffer._bytes[r]);return this._unpack(n)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"get",{value:i.prototype._getter}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"_setter",{value:function(t,e){if(arguments.length<2)throw SyntaxError("Not enough arguments");if(!((t=d(t))>=this.length)){var r,n,o=this._pack(e);for(r=0,n=this.byteOffset+t*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;r<this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;r+=1,n+=1)this.buffer._bytes[n]=o[r]}}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"constructor",{value:i}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"copyWithin",{value:function(t,e,r){var n=r,o=g(this),i=d(o.length);i=Y(i,0);var a,c=_(t);a=c<0?Y(i+c,0):$(c,i);var l,u,f,p=_(e);l=p<0?Y(i+p,0):$(p,i),f=(u=n===W?i:_(n))<0?Y(i+u,0):$(u,i);var s,y=$(f-l,i-a);for(l<a&&a<l+y?(s=-1,l=l+y-1,a=a+y-1):s=1;0<y;)o._setter(a,o._getter(l)),l+=s,a+=s,y-=1;return o}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"every",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=e,i=0;i<n;i++)if(!t.call(o,r._getter(i),i,r))return!1;return!0}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"fill",{value:function(t,e,r){var n=e,o=r,i=g(this),a=d(i.length);a=Y(a,0);var c,l,u,f=_(n);for(c=f<0?Y(a+f,0):$(f,a),u=(l=o===W?a:_(o))<0?Y(a+l,0):$(l,a);c<u;)i._setter(c,t),c+=1;return i}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"filter",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=[],i=e,a=0;a<n;a++){var c=r._getter(a);t.call(i,c,a,r)&&o.push(c)}return new this.constructor(o)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"find",{value:function(t,e){var r=g(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=1<arguments.length?e:W,i=0;i<n;){var a=r._getter(i),c=t.call(o,a,i,r);if(Boolean(c))return a;++i}return W}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"findIndex",{value:function(t,e){var r=g(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=1<arguments.length?e:W,i=0;i<n;){var a=r._getter(i),c=t.call(o,a,i,r);if(Boolean(c))return i;++i}return-1}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"forEach",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=e,i=0;i<n;i++)t.call(o,r._getter(i),i,r)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"indexOf",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(0===n)return-1;var o=0;if(0<arguments.length&&((o=Number(e))!=o?o=0:0!==o&&o!==1/0&&o!==-1/0&&(o=(0<o||-1)*C(B(o)))),n<=o)return-1;for(var i=0<=o?o:Y(n-B(o),0);i<n;i++)if(r._getter(i)===t)return i;return-1}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"join",{value:function(t){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();for(var e=Object(this),r=d(e.length),n=Array(r),o=0;o<r;++o)n[o]=e._getter(o);return n.join(t===W?",":t)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"lastIndexOf",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(0===n)return-1;var o=n;1<arguments.length&&((o=Number(e))!=o?o=0:0!==o&&o!==1/0&&o!==-1/0&&(o=(0<o||-1)*C(B(o))));for(var i=0<=o?$(o,n-1):n-B(o);0<=i;i--)if(r._getter(i)===t)return i;return-1}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"map",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();var o=[];o.length=n;for(var i=e,a=0;a<n;a++)o[a]=t.call(i,r._getter(a),a,r);return new this.constructor(o)}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"reduce",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();if(0===n&&1===arguments.length)throw TypeError();var o,i=0;for(o=2<=arguments.length?e:r._getter(i++);i<n;)o=t.call(W,o,r._getter(i),i,r),i++;return o}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"reduceRight",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();if(0===n&&1===arguments.length)throw TypeError();var o,i=n-1;for(o=2<=arguments.length?e:r._getter(i--);0<=i;)o=t.call(W,o,r._getter(i),i,r),i--;return o}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"reverse",{value:function(){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();for(var t=Object(this),e=d(t.length),r=C(e/2),n=0,o=e-1;n<r;++n,--o){var i=t._getter(n);t._setter(n,t._getter(o)),t._setter(o,i)}return t}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"set",{value:function(t,e){if(arguments.length<1)throw SyntaxError("Not enough arguments");var r,n,o,i,a,c,l,u,f,p;if("object"==typeof arguments[0]&&arguments[0].constructor===this.constructor){if(r=arguments[0],(o=d(arguments[1]))+r.length>this.length)throw RangeError("Offset plus length of array is out of range");if(u=this.byteOffset+o*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT,f=r.length*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT,r.buffer===this.buffer){for(p=[],a=0,c=r.byteOffset;a<f;a+=1,c+=1)p[a]=r.buffer._bytes[c];for(a=0,l=u;a<f;a+=1,l+=1)this.buffer._bytes[l]=p[a]}else for(a=0,c=r.byteOffset,l=u;a<f;a+=1,c+=1,l+=1)this.buffer._bytes[l]=r.buffer._bytes[c]}else{if("object"!=typeof arguments[0]||"undefined"==typeof arguments[0].length)throw TypeError("Unexpected argument type(s)");if(i=d((n=arguments[0]).length),(o=d(arguments[1]))+i>this.length)throw RangeError("Offset plus length of array is out of range");for(a=0;a<i;a+=1)c=n[a],this._setter(o+a,Number(c))}}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"slice",{value:function(t,e){for(var r=g(this),n=d(r.length),o=_(t),i=o<0?Y(n+o,0):$(o,n),a=e===W?n:_(e),c=a<0?Y(n+a,0):$(a,n),l=c-i,u=new r.constructor(l),f=0;i<c;){var p=r._getter(i);u._setter(f,p),++i,++f}return u}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"some",{value:function(t,e){if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();var r=Object(this),n=d(r.length);if(!v(t))throw TypeError();for(var o=e,i=0;i<n;i++)if(t.call(o,r._getter(i),i,r))return!0;return!1}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"sort",{value:function(r){function t(t,e){return t!=t&&e!=e?0:t!=t?1:e!=e?-1:r!==W?r(t,e):t<e?-1:e<t?1:0}if(this===W||null===this)throw TypeError();for(var e=Object(this),n=d(e.length),o=Array(n),i=0;i<n;++i)o[i]=e._getter(i);for(o.sort(t),i=0;i<n;++i)e._setter(i,o[i]);return e}}),Object.defineProperty(i.prototype,"subarray",{value:function(t,e){function r(t,e,r){return t<e?e:r<t?r:t}t=_(t),e=_(e),arguments.length<1&&(t=0),arguments.length<2&&(e=this.length),t<0&&(t=this.length+t),e<0&&(e=this.length+e),t=r(t,0,this.length);var n=(e=r(e,0,this.length))-t;return n<0&&(n=0),new this.constructor(this.buffer,this.byteOffset+t*this.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT,n)}});var e=t(1,j,m),r=t(1,O,S),n=t(1,E,S),c=t(2,M,P),l=t(2,T,I),u=t(4,k,N),f=t(4,A,x),p=t(4,F,R),s=t(8,z,K);y.Int8Array=y.Int8Array||e,y.Uint8Array=y.Uint8Array||r,y.Uint8ClampedArray=y.Uint8ClampedArray||n,y.Int16Array=y.Int16Array||c,y.Uint16Array=y.Uint16Array||l,y.Int32Array=y.Int32Array||u,y.Uint32Array=y.Uint32Array||f,y.Float32Array=y.Float32Array||p,y.Float64Array=y.Float64Array||s}(),function(){function u(t,e){return v(t.get)?t.get(e):t[e]}function t(t,e,r){if(!(t instanceof ArrayBuffer||"ArrayBuffer"===b(t)))throw TypeError();if((e=d(e))>t.byteLength)throw RangeError("byteOffset out of range");if(e+(r=r===W?t.byteLength-e:d(r))>t.byteLength)throw RangeError("byteOffset and length reference an area beyond the end of the buffer");Object.defineProperty(this,"buffer",{value:t}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteLength",{value:r}),Object.defineProperty(this,"byteOffset",{value:e})}function e(i){return function a(t,e){if((t=d(t))+i.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT>this.byteLength)throw RangeError("Array index out of range");t+=this.byteOffset;for(var r=new Uint8Array(this.buffer,t,i.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT),n=[],o=0;o<i.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;o+=1)n.push(u(r,o));return Boolean(e)===Boolean(f)&&n.reverse(),u(new i(new Uint8Array(n).buffer),0)}}function r(c){return function l(t,e,r){if((t=d(t))+c.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT>this.byteLength)throw RangeError("Array index out of range");var n,o=new c([e]),i=new Uint8Array(o.buffer),a=[];for(n=0;n<c.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT;n+=1)a.push(u(i,n));Boolean(r)===Boolean(f)&&a.reverse(),new Uint8Array(this.buffer,t,c.BYTES_PER_ELEMENT).set(a)}}var n,f=(n=new Uint16Array([4660]),18===u(new Uint8Array(n.buffer),0));Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getUint8",{value:e(Uint8Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getInt8",{value:e(Int8Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getUint16",{value:e(Uint16Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getInt16",{value:e(Int16Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getUint32",{value:e(Uint32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getInt32",{value:e(Int32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getFloat32",{value:e(Float32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"getFloat64",{value:e(Float64Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setUint8",{value:r(Uint8Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setInt8",{value:r(Int8Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setUint16",{value:r(Uint16Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setInt16",{value:r(Int16Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setUint32",{value:r(Uint32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setInt32",{value:r(Int32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setFloat32",{value:r(Float32Array)}),Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"setFloat64",{value:r(Float64Array)}),y.DataView=y.DataView||t}()}(self),"defineProperty"in Object&&function(){try{var t={};return Object.defineProperty(t,"test",{value:42}),!0}catch(e){return!1}}()||(li=Object.defineProperty,mi=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty("__defineGetter__"),ni="Getters & setters cannot be defined on this javascript engine",oi="A property cannot both have accessors and be writable or have a value",Object.defineProperty=function pi(t,e,r){if(li&&(t===window||t===document||t===Element.prototype||t instanceof Element))return li(t,e,r);if(null===t||!(t instanceof Object||"object"==typeof t))throw new TypeError("Object.defineProperty called on non-object");if(!(r instanceof Object))throw new TypeError("Property description must be an object");var n=String(e),o="value"in r||"writable"in r,i="get"in r&&typeof r.get,a="set"in r&&typeof r.set;if(i){if("function"!==i)throw new TypeError("Getter must be a function");if(!mi)throw new TypeError(ni);if(o)throw new TypeError(oi);Object.__defineGetter__.call(t,n,r.get)}else t[n]=r.value;if(a){if("function"!==a)throw new TypeError("Setter must be a function");if(!mi)throw new TypeError(ni);if(o)throw new TypeError(oi);Object.__defineSetter__.call(t,n,r.set)}return"value"in r&&(t[n]=r.value),t}),"isArray"in Array||K(Array,"isArray",function U(t){return f(t)}),"copyWithin"in Array.prototype&&function(){try{var t=function n(){};t.prototype[0]="foo";var e=new t;e[1]=1,e[2]=2,e.length=3;var r=Array.prototype.copyWithin.call(e,1,0);return!(!r[0]||Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(r,"0")||!Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(r,"1")||"foo"!==r[0]||"foo"!==r[1]||1!==r[2]||3!==r.length)}catch(o){return!1}}()||K(Array.prototype,"copyWithin",function V(t,r,n){"use strict";var o=n;if(null===this||this===a)throw new TypeError("Cannot call method on "+this);var i=Object(this),c=k(i.length);c<=0&&(c=0),c=c===Infinity?Math.pow(2,53)-1:Math.min(c,Math.pow(2,53)-1),c=Math.max(c,0);var l,u=k(t);l=u<0?Math.max(c+u,0):Math.min(u,c);var f,p,s,y=k(r);f=y<0?Math.max(c+y,0):Math.min(y,c),s=(p=o===a?c:k(o))<0?Math.max(c+p,0):Math.min(p,c);var h,b=Math.min(s-f,c-l);for(f<l&&l<f+b?(h=-1,f=f+b-1,l=l+b-1):h=1;0<b;){var v=String(f),g=String(l);if(e(i,v)){var _=i[v];i[g]=_}else delete i[g];f+=h,l+=h,b-=1}return i}),"fill"in Array.prototype||K(Array.prototype,"fill",function W(t,e,r){for(var o=e,i=r,c=n(this),u=l(d(c,"length")),f=k(o),p=f<0?Math.max(u+f,0):Math.min(f,u),s=i===a?u:k(i),y=s<0?Math.max(u+s,0):Math.min(s,u);p<y;){c[E(p)]=t,p+=1}return c}),"find"in Array.prototype||K(Array.prototype,"find",function X(t,e){var r=n(this),o=l(d(r,"length"));if(!1===g(t))throw new TypeError(t+" is not a function");for(var i=1<arguments.length?e:a,u=0;u<o;){var f=d(r,E(u));if(j(c(t,i,[f,u,r])))return f;u=u+1}return a}),"findIndex"in Array.prototype||K(Array.prototype,"findIndex",function Y(t,e){var r=n(this),o=l(d(r,"length"));if(!1===g(t))throw new TypeError(t+" is not a function");for(var i=1<arguments.length?e:a,u=0;u<o;){if(j(c(t,i,[d(r,E(u)),u,r])))return u;u+=1}return-1}),"forEach"in Array.prototype||K(Array.prototype,"forEach",function Z(t,r){var o=n(this),i=o instanceof String?o.split(""):o,u=l(d(o,"length"));if(!1===g(t))throw new TypeError(t+" is not a function");for(var f=1<arguments.length?r:a,p=0;p<u;){var s=E(p);if(e(i,s))c(t,f,[d(i,s),p,o]);p+=1}return a}),"bind"in Function.prototype||K(Function.prototype,"bind",function $(e){var t=Array,r=Object,n=t.prototype,o=function o(){},i=n.slice,a=n.concat,c=n.push,l=Math.max,u=this;if(!g(u))throw new TypeError("Function.prototype.bind called on incompatible "+u);for(var f,p=i.call(arguments,1),s=function(){if(this instanceof f){var t=u.apply(this,a.call(p,i.call(arguments)));return r(t)===t?t:this}return u.apply(e,a.call(p,i.call(arguments)))},y=l(0,u.length-p.length),h=[],b=0;b<y;b++)c.call(h,"$"+b);return f=Function("binder","return function ("+h.join(",")+"){ return binder.apply(this, arguments); }")(s),u.prototype&&(o.prototype=u.prototype,f.prototype=new o,o.prototype=null),f}),"acosh"in Math||K(Math,"acosh",function _(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:t<1?NaN:1===t?0:t===Infinity?Infinity:Math.log(t+Math.sqrt(t*t-1))}),"asinh"in Math||K(Math,"asinh",function aa(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:0===t&&1/t===Infinity?0:0===t&&1/t==-Infinity?-0:t===Infinity?Infinity:t===-Infinity?-Infinity:Math.log(t+Math.sqrt(t*t+1))}),"atanh"in Math||K(Math,"atanh",function ba(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:t<-1?NaN:1<t?NaN:-1===t?-Infinity:1===t?Infinity:0===t&&1/t===Infinity?0:0===t&&1/t==-Infinity?-0:Math.log((1+t)/(1-t))/2}),"cbrt"in Math||K(Math,"cbrt",function ca(t){if(isNaN(t))return NaN;if(0===t&&1/t===Infinity)return 0;if(0===t&&1/t==-Infinity)return-0;if(t===Infinity)return Infinity;if(t===-Infinity)return-Infinity;var e=Math.pow(Math.abs(t),1/3);return t<0?-e:e}),"clz32"in Math||K(Math,"clz32",function da(t){var e=q(t);return e?32-e.toString(2).length:32}),"cosh"in Math||K(Math,"cosh",function ea(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:0===t&&1/t===Infinity?1:0===t&&1/t==-Infinity?1:t===Infinity?Infinity:t===-Infinity?Infinity:709<(t=Math.abs(t))?(e=Math.exp(.5*t))/2*e:((e=Math.exp(t))+1/e)/2;var e}),"expm1"in Math||K(Math,"expm1",function fa(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:0===t&&1/t===Infinity?0:0===t&&1/t==-Infinity?-0:t===Infinity?Infinity:t===-Infinity?-1:-1e-6<t&&t<1e-6?t+t*t/2:Math.exp(t)-1}),"fround"in Math||K(Math,"fround",function(t){return isNaN(t)?NaN:1/t==+Infinity||1/t==-Infinity||t===+Infinity||t===-Infinity?t:new Float32Array([t])[0]}),"hypot"in Math||K(Math,"hypot",function ga(t,e){if(0===arguments.length)return 0;for(var r=0,n=0,o=0;o<arguments.length;++o){if(arguments[o]===Infinity)return Infinity;if(arguments[o]===-Infinity)return Infinity;var i=Math.abs(Number(arguments[o]));n<i&&(r*=Math.pow(n/i,2),n=i),0===i&&0===n||(r+=Math.pow(i/n,2))}return n*Math.sqrt(r)}),"imul"in Math||K(Math,"imul",function ha(t,e){var r=q(t),n=q(e),o=65535,i=o&r,a=o&n;return i*a+((r>>>16&o)*a+i*(n>>>16&o)<<16>>>0)|0}),"log10"in Math||K(Math,"log10",function ia(t){return Math.log(t)/Math.LN10}),"log1p"in Math||K(Math,"log1p",function ja(t){if(-1<(t=Number(t))&&t<1){for(var e=t,r=2;r<=300;r++)e+=Math.pow(-1,r-1)*Math.pow(t,r)/r;return e}return Math.log(1+t)}),"log2"in Math||K(Math,"log2",function ka(t){return Math.log(t)/Math.LN2}),"sign"in Math||K(Math,"sign",function la(t){t=Number(t);return isNaN(t)?NaN:1/t==-Infinity?-0:1/t===Infinity?0:t<0?-1:0<t?1:void 0}),"sinh"in Math||K(Math,"sinh",function ma(t){var e=t<0?-1:1,r=Math.abs(t);if(r<22){if(r<Math.pow(2,-28))return t;var n=Math.exp(r)-1;return r<1?e*(2*n-n*n/(n+1))/2:e*(n+n/(n+1))/2}if(r<709.7822265625)return e*Math.exp(r)/2;var o=Math.exp(.5*r);return(n=e*o/2)*o}),"tanh"in Math||K(Math,"tanh",function na(t){var e;return t===Infinity?1:t===-Infinity?-1:((e=Math.exp(2*t))-1)/(e+1)}),"trunc"in Math||K(Math,"trunc",function oa(t){return t<0?Math.ceil(t):Math.floor(t)}),"isFinite"in Number||function(){var e=this;K(Number,"isFinite",function n(t){return"number"===r(t)&&e.isFinite(t)})}(),"isInteger"in Number||K(Number,"isInteger",function pa(t){return"number"===r(t)&&(!isNaN(t)&&t!==Infinity&&t!==-Infinity&&k(t)===t)}),"isNaN"in Number||function(){var e=this;K(Number,"isNaN",function n(t){return"number"===r(t)&&!!e.isNaN(t)})}(),"isSafeInteger"in Number||K(Number,"isSafeInteger",function qa(t){if("number"!==r(t))return!1;if(isNaN(t)||t===Infinity||t===-Infinity)return!1;var e=k(t);return e===t&&Math.abs(e)<=Math.pow(2,53)-1}),"parseFloat"in Number||K(Number,"parseFloat",parseFloat),"parseInt"in Number||K(Number,"parseInt",parseInt),"name"in Function.prototype&&"x"===function ra(){}.name||(fl="name",gl=/^\s*function\s+([^\(\s]*)\s*/,hl=Function,il="Function",jl=hl.prototype,kl=jl.constructor,ll=function(t){var e,r;return t===hl||t===kl?r=il:t!==jl&&(r=(e=(""+t).match(gl))&&e[1]),r||""},Object.defineProperty(jl,fl,{get:function ml(){var t=this,e=ll(t);return t!==jl&&Object.defineProperty(t,fl,{value:e,configurable:!0}),e},configurable:!0})),"EPSILON"in Number||Object.defineProperty(Number,"EPSILON",{enumerable:!1,configurable:!1,writable:!1,value:Math.pow(2,-52)}),"MAX_SAFE_INTEGER"in Number||Object.defineProperty(Number,"MAX_SAFE_INTEGER",{enumerable:!1,configurable:!1,writable:!1,value:Math.pow(2,53)-1}),"MIN_SAFE_INTEGER"in Number||Object.defineProperty(Number,"MIN_SAFE_INTEGER",{enumerable:!1,configurable:!1,writable:!1,value:-(Math.pow(2,53)-1)}),"freeze"in Object||K(Object,"freeze",function sa(t){return t}),"getOwnPropertyDescriptor"in Object&&"function"==typeof Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor&&function(){try{var t={test:0};return 0===Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(t,"test").value}catch(e){return!1}}()||function(){function t(t){try{return(t.sentinel=0)===Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(t,"sentinel").value}catch(e){}}var c,l,u,e=Function.prototype.call,f=Object.prototype,p=e.bind(f.hasOwnProperty);if((u=p(f,"__defineGetter__"))&&(c=e.bind(f.__lookupGetter__),l=e.bind(f.__lookupSetter__)),Object.defineProperty){var r=t({});if(!("undefined"==typeof document||t(document.createElement("div")))||!r)var s=Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor}if(!Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor||s){var y="Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor called on a non-object: ";K(Object,"getOwnPropertyDescriptor",function h(t,e){if("object"!=typeof t&&"function"!=typeof t||null===t)throw new TypeError(y+t);if(s)try{return s.call(Object,t,e)}catch(a){}if(p(t,e)){var r={enumerable:!0,configurable:!0};if(u){var n=t.__proto__;t.__proto__=f;var o=c(t,e),i=l(t,e);if(t.__proto__=n,o||i)return o&&(r.get=o),i&&(r.set=i),r}return r.value=t[e],r.writable=!0,r}})}}(),!("getOwnPropertyNames"in Object)){var L={}.toString,M="".split;K(Object,"getOwnPropertyNames",function ta(t){var e,r=[],n=["length","name","arguments","caller","prototype","observe","unobserve"];if(null==t)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");for(e in t="[object String]"==L.call(t)?M.call(t,""):Object(t))Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(t,e)&&r.push(e);for(var o=0,i=n.length;o<i;o++)n[o]in t&&r.push(n[o]);return r})}"getPrototypeOf"in Object||K(Object,"getPrototypeOf",function ua(t){if(t!==Object(t))throw new TypeError("Object.getPrototypeOf called on non-object");var e=t.__proto__;return e||null===e?e:"function"==typeof t.constructor&&t instanceof t.constructor?t.constructor.prototype:t instanceof Object?Object.prototype:null}),"is"in Object||K(Object,"is",function va(t,e){return B(t,e)}),"keys"in Object&&function(){return 2===Object.keys(arguments).length}(1,2)&&function(){try{return Object.keys(""),!0}catch(t){return!1}}()||K(Object,"keys",function(){"use strict";function s(t){var e=h.call(t),r="[object Arguments]"===e;return r||(r="[object Array]"!==e&&null!==t&&"object"==typeof t&&"number"==typeof t.length&&0<=t.length&&"[object Function]"===h.call(t.callee)),r}var y=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,h=Object.prototype.toString,t=Object.prototype.propertyIsEnumerable,b=!t.call({toString:null},"toString"),v=t.call(function(){},"prototype"),g=["toString","toLocaleString","valueOf","hasOwnProperty","isPrototypeOf","propertyIsEnumerable","constructor"],r=function(t){var e=t.constructor;return e&&e.prototype===t},n={$console:!0,$external:!0,$frame:!0,$frameElement:!0,$frames:!0,$innerHeight:!0,$innerWidth:!0,$outerHeight:!0,$outerWidth:!0,$pageXOffset:!0,$pageYOffset:!0,$parent:!0,$scrollLeft:!0,

Inline script thread

www.openstreetmap.org/:1

End of error message 1.

Beginning of error message 2:

Uncaught exception: DOMException: NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR

Error thrown at line 2, column 21719 in <anonymous function: Et.readyException>() in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

throw t

Error initially occurred at line 5, column 64556 in j(t, r, e) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

var n=(new window.DOMParser).parseFromString(t,"text/html"),s=Object.keys(r),a=[].slice.call(n.body.querySelectorAll("*")),u=function u(t){var e=a[t],n=e.nodeName.toLowerCase();if(-1===s.indexOf(e.nodeName.toLowerCase()))return e.parentNode.removeChild(e),"continue";var i=[].slice.call(e.attributes),o=[].concat(r["*"]||[],r[n]||[]);i.forEach(function(t){l(t,o)||e.removeAttribute(t.nodeName)})},i=0,o=a.length

called from line 6, column 18851 in E(t) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

return Object.keys(e).forEach(function(t){-1!==Z.indexOf(t)&&delete e[t]}),"number"==typeof(t=N({},this.constructor.Default,e,"object"==typeof t&&t?t:{})).delay&&(t.delay={show:t.delay,hide:t.delay}),"number"==typeof t.title&&(t.title=t.title.toString()),"number"==typeof t.content&&(t.content=t.content.toString()),k.typeCheckConfig(B,t,this.constructor.DefaultType),t.sanitize&&(t.template=j(t.template,t.whiteList,t.sanitizeFn)),t

called from line 6, column 4283 in i(t, e) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

this._isEnabled=!0,this._timeout=0,this._hoverState="",this._activeTrigger={},this._popper=,this.element=t,this.config=this._getConfig(e),this.tip=null,this._setListeners()

called from line 6, column 21273 in <anonymous function: i._jQueryInterface>() in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

if((t||!/dispose|hide/.test(n))&&(t||(t=new i(this,e),P(this).data(z,t)),"string"==typeof n))

called via Function.prototype.call() from line 1, column 31486 in <anonymous function: each>(t, e) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

n=t.length

called from line 1, column 28812 in <anonymous function: each>(t) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

return Et.each(this,t)

called from line 6, column 21168 in O(n) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

return this.each(function(){var t=P(this).data(z),e="object"==typeof n&&n;if((t||!/dispose|hide/.test(n))&&(t||(t=new i(this,e),P(this).data(z,t)),"string"==typeof n)){if("undefined"==typeof t[n])throw new TypeError('No method named "'+n+'"');t[n]()}})

called from line 1, column 53332 in <anonymous function: t.onAdd>(t, e, n) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/index-dece293049aa9c3b8d65dba28f11fbe2f5ad81eeea93113f44170509bda76e86.js:

var o=$("<li>").tooltip({placement:"top"}).appendTo(d),i=$("<label>").appendTo(o),a=s.hasLayer(t),r=$("<input>").attr("type","checkbox").prop("checked",a).appendTo(i);

called from line 1, column 52094 in <anonymous function: t.onAdd>(s) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/index-dece293049aa9c3b8d65dba28f11fbe2f5ad81eeea93113f44170509bda76e86.js:

r(s.noteLayer,"notes",OSM.MAX_NOTE_REQUEST_AREA),r(s.dataLayer,"data",OSM.MAX_REQUEST_AREA),r(s.gpsLayer,"gps",Number.POSITIVE_INFINITY)

called from line 8, column 36932 in <anonymous function: addTo>(t) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/application-87758fbb212441e94dd2cf81f3623a954eef5675544832f2ca8362867bdf8fe2.js:

var e=this._container=this.onAdd(t),n=this.getPosition(),i=t._controlCorners[n];

Timeout thread: delay 4 ms

www.openstreetmap.org/:2

End of error message 2.

I hope you understand this, because I don’t. I recognize it’s something about an anonymous function, but I don’t really have a clue about that.

Thanks for helping, Spiekerooger.

It does seem as if your rather dated but beloved old presto-based Opera version has the same problems as do older chrome versions.

See: https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/2529

The problem should have started around january.

As the usage numbers for opera 12.18 are rather marginal, I would not expect the websites dev involved team to try to fix this as the problem comes from an external, but much-across-the-web-used library.

So I#d recommend to rather use a different, more modern browser for accessing openstreetmap.org.

Depending on how you use www.openstreetmap.org you may try alternative approaches like using https://nominatim.openstreetmap.org (which uses an older bootstrap version) instead of www.openstreetmap.org, but that won’t help for mapping activities (e.g. if you are using iD and not JOSM).

Interesting links. The github page discusses exactly my problem. Even the screenshot looks analogously, and one of the duscussion participants uses Opera 12.16 (which was the last official one - 12.18 is somehow semiofficial, as it was released after the company staff split-up).

Anyhow, I have to quit using https://www.openstreetmap.org/ then. For now the Nominatim page is helping, thank you for this idea. It is in fact working as well as ever. I’m just afraid it will have the same fate as the man OSM web page sooner or later. Since blocking the aforementioned script wa not beneficial, and since unfortunately my JS knowledge is so low that I can’t write an override script myself, I asked myself, if there is a OSM version dedicated to compatibility, or even one free of JS at all. Is there something like this?

With Opera 12.18 you will experience more and more problems all across the web as libraries and websites will drop support for Opera 12.18 due to its low usage numbers. It’s just not worth the effort for website and library developers to still support Opera 12.18.

Depending on your use case I just recommend to use the nominatim link from above (while they probably won’t guarantee that this will work in the future as the dev team behind the nominatim entry page probably won’t support the old Opera version in future code updates).

By your nick you seem to speak german so you may use www.openstreetmap.de/karte.html or www.osmap.de as an alternative. But those sites are just good for viewing the map, not for mapping/editing tasks like iD (still there is JOSM as an alternative).

Interestingly, I experience the same problem even with an up to date Firefox 75.0 on Ubuntu 20.04 (and had it also on previous versions of Firefox / Ubuntu during the last few months). The visual output is the same, with only the header showing up, but no map loading. I don’t get the same error message, though - but instead it says, as the only warning in the web console:

Thanks for the suggestion to use Nominatim - that works perfectly, as does the German map. So far I have just abandoned browsing the map in the web browser, and used Marble instead as standalone map viewer.

Yes, Spiekerooger, stimmt genau :wink:
I just wanted to say thank you for your suggestions. The two German sites work very well for me. I’m using them instead of openstreetmap.org now.
Thank you!

are you sure that you have a subscription? I had the same difficulties because haven’t used it for a while. I texted developers and got the answer like this. Also know that re-downloading can help. Try it if you haven’t.

Hi Tisha,

I think you are talking about sth. else but not the topic of this thread.

Maybe you are talking about osmAnd or another app?

This has nth. to do with the problems described here in this thread. Here the topic is about special older browsers and javascript problems with libraries used at openstreetmap.org.