UK Mapping Status Page?

Hi,

I’ve been doing some work on mapping tasks in Estonia, and noticed that they have a useful status page:

http://osm.svimik.com/?lang=en

Does anyone know if we have anything similar for the UK?

Cheers,

Chris.

SviMik is a prolific coder of unusual high commitment & skill levels. Estonia are lucky to have him. I don’t think any of his code is on GitHub, and furthermore it may not work as well with a larger country like the UK. We also don’t have the huge amount of government open data to allow some of the completeness/validation checks.

Most of the info can be obtain across a range of tools: notably Robert Whittaker’s various tools, but also the FHRS tool of gregrs & Solar panel one of Gregory Williams. There’s certainly scope for finding commonality between all these tools, but no-one has done it yet.

SviMik is a prolific coder of unusual high commitment & skill levels. Estonia are lucky to have him. I don’t think any of his code is on GitHub, and furthermore it may not work as well with a larger country like the UK. We also don’t have the huge amount of government open data to allow some of the completeness/validation checks.

Most of the info can be obtain across a range of tools: notably Robert Whittaker’s various tools, but also the FHRS tool of gregrs & Solar panel one of Gregory Williams. There’s certainly scope for finding commonality between all these tools, but no-one has done it yet.