Exact location of object/places, eg trigpoints

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any resources (UK focused) for determining the exact location of certain objects, for example trig points, to sub-metre accuracy?

I would assume this was the case for trig-points or alike, but cannot find any data.

My aim would be to use this information as a method to precisely align overlays etc ertc.

Thanks in advance!

For those interested, I believe I’ve answered my own question. I’ve used the OS Trig Point Data (https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/gps/legacy-control-information/triangulation-stations), converted the data from OSGB36 into WGS84, then into a simple CSV, then imported it into JOSM, and finally aligned imagery layers to match these points.

Most of the imagery layers were not aligned to these points by a matter of a metre or two at most in various directions, which leads me to believe that the points are about as accurate as can be. At the very least they give a fairly definitive point to map against when presented with base imagery which often are out of sync with each other.