How to program the location of an object?

I can see whether an object is located in a pedestrian zone, residential area, commercial area, industrial park, or shopping mall when I query an object on the OSM map web page under “Similar properties” and “Surrounding objects”. Under Attributes you will find highway = residential, highway = pedestrian, shop = mall, etc. If pedestrian zone is not displayed, I go up to the next level (depending on how the levels are structured) and see that this object is located in the business park.

I have installed Openstreetmap on my server within my network and have access to all data. I have an internal website and it contains data about various shops. I now want to write a program code and link the above data to the website.

In short, I want each shop to show whether it is located in a pedestrian zone, residential area, commercial area, industrial area, or shopping mall.

Where exactly can I search for it? Is there a code somewhere I can edit? Where can I search for it at all?

Same question was already posted here: https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=66527

Sorry for the double post :expressionless: