Proposed moderator for Greece forum

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: That was a very, very clever move. Excellent!!!
I didn’t even thought of that!!

Since we can give 2 votes I would like to change my vote from JayCBR to JayCBR and nikospag

Brazil has three mods, but of course I never nominated myself since on NationStates, it is the actions that mattered, but I’ll leave you to decide on the third one (and a possible tie-breaker).

hariskar and nikospag

I suggest to wait for bigger participation before making a decision.
I am in touch with some more active (on mapping) members so that they will take part in forum.
Be patient.

I would suggest we take into account only votes from known members in Greek forum…

All this conversation reminds me the way that in primary school we were making elections.
We must follow a procedure.
1st: Who wants to be a moderator.
2nd: There should be a participation above of 4 members. There are users that watch the forum but they dont post on it. Let’s make them active. We should not act like a clique.
So, be patient.

I suggest, we should not accept votes from new, unknown, “activated” users, because they could be new accounts of an already existing member who votes himself. Someone who has not participated in the forum yet, should not vote.

First of all, i am sure that the admin is watching this voting process and he will protect it from fake votes.
But besides that, i know all mappers that are active in Greece, either if they are members of this forum or not. (and i communicate with them with pm’s regularly, at least with most of them).
SO, JUST VOTE (nothing more, nothing less).

OpenStreetMap is an international project, and the mods can easily detect fake votes, and there is nothing to worry in that aspect.

If they could not detect fake votes, then they would have not caught GlobalLogic red handed.

1st of all, who wants to be moderator?
I didn’t see yet any candidacy.
Till now 3 friends voted each other, like school kids.

So, if we will work like this, I vote as moderator the user “mappas”.
A user with specific project, that watches the forum and he didn’t take part in any quarrel in the forum.

@ika-chan!:
Please ask hariskar to let us know his “conspiracy theory”. It’s shame on him to blame other users that they act like he may act in his real life.

…and here we go again…it’s hopeless

JayCBR, επέτρεψε με να σε αποκαλέσω φίλο, δεν έχουμε τίποτα να χωρίσουμε.

Λοιπόν φίλε μου, δεν δέχομαι να διαβάζω υπόνοιες από κανέναν για το πρόσωπό μου.

Αν ο hariskar έχει ενστάσεις για την πρόταση μου, να τις πει ευθέως και όχι με υπονοούμενα.

Αν ο άνθρωπος αυτός αρέσκεται σε θεωρίες συνωμοσίας και σκέπτεται το πως λειτουργούν οι άλλοι με βάση το πως λειτουργεί και αυτός, είναι δικό του θέμα, αλλά δεν είναι αποδεχτό.

Τέλος.

What??? Accusations about a person’s real life??? (without even knowing his real life)???
After this respond, i officially (and publicly) ask from admin kocio to BAN Map-Finder, and i believe i speak in the name of all Greek community.
And because we have democracy here, i ask to our community to please post if you agree with this.

PS. Besides the above, user mappas is a good mapper and he is doing a fine job until now, but he doesn’t want to participate in this situation. And i understand that.

Of course I agree to BAN Map-Finder. Almost all off his posts are off-topic, rude, sarcastic, ironic and childish. He has ruined this forum.

Αυτό θα απαντηθεί εδώ

Please BAN Map-Finder ASAP.

I do not wish to comment for fear of unwittingly destabilising the Greek community further.

I will say that I am doing my best to come to an agreement, I have already backed down on the name/ref tagging of road links, and I do not think it is wise to be trading accusations and insults without providing evidence of such activity on the map.

That is, just because User A is the latest editor of any object does not give User B an excuse to attack them for something that User C may have added a few versions back.

Lets resume:

harikar accused my that i am a cheater,
As wisely nikospag writes later… but, ooops, he does’t make any comment for this, but on my reply on this!!!

hariskar accused me that I will create accounts to vote me, HE ACCUSED ME THAT I AM CHEATER and nikospag accused that I accused hariskar for his real life?
Are we serious here???
when harikar sait it, i was a fact, when I replied it was an offense???
All people see 2 people that are trying to turn white to black.

BESIDE i never asked for BANNING on these 2 persons that periodically made BULLYING ON ME!
I should have done it and see who is the good guy here

@ika-chan! i checked most of those motorway links and you are the one who named them this way…anybody can see this in way’s history

changeset 70611653…15 days ago
Way History: 330548831 the name Έξοδος 50 appears 1st time in version #21, edited by you

@map-finder what hariskar said was not personal, he doesnt mention your name anywhere…your response says it all (κοινώς, τσίμπησες!)