request for moderator of iran

hi there,

I want to be a moderator of iran.
please send your comment about me in post

best regards,
Sosha

درود

من میخوام مدیر بخش ایران انجمن باشم.
لطفا نظرات خودتون رو در مورد من در این مطلب ارسال کنید.

با احترام،
سوشا

Hi sosha.
I appreciate your help for being moderator in iran forum. This is a big help. I agree with it. Thank you.
سلام چطوری سوشا.
مرسی که میخوای کمک کنی مدیره انجمن باشی. این کمک بزرگی برای ما هستش. من موافقم و ازت تشکر میکنم.

سلام
بنده کاملا موافق هستم

Hello
I agree totally

Yeh, I think Sosha is good choice and help us to have active community in there.

سوشا جان شما خیلی داری برای جامعه
Osm
ایران زحمت میکشی و من به شخصه موافقم

سوشا پسر خوبیه. لدفا تلوخدا ادمینش کنید.

Hey Sosha! It makes me so happy to have you as one of the moderators :relaxed: and I hope you can be active like this always.
سلام سوشا جان! تو نباشی کی باشه؟! :relaxed:

Sosha is an expert in map editing and map drawing. He’s professional in JOSM and Open Street Maps. In addition he tries to help to new editors on OSM Iran community. He’s very active on doing mapping tasks on MapRoulette and Kaart too.
I endorse him as a moderator for OSM Iran community.

سوشا یک فرد حرفهی در و.یرایش و. رسم نقشه است. او در JOSM و Open Street Maps حرفه ای است. علاه بر این او تلاش میکند تا به ویرایشگران جدید در جامعه OSM ایران کمک کند. او در انجام وظایف تعریف شده روی MapRouette و Kaart هم بسیار فعال است.
من او. را به عنوان یک مدیر برای جامعه OSM ایران معرفی میکنم.

You’re doing a very good job as an admin in Iranian OSM Community chat group in Telegram, Thank you for that and thanks for willing to accept the responsibility to be a moderator of this forum. I hope with the help of you, Navid and Iman, we will see a higher level of activity here. Good luck.
شما بعنوان ادمین گروه گفتگوی جامعه او اس ام ایران در تلگرام کار بسیار خوبی انجام میدید، ممنون بخاطر اون و تشکر برای اینکه میخواید مسئولیت نظم این فوروم رو هم بپذیرید. امیدوارم با کمک شما، نوید و ایمان، ما شاهد سطح بالاتری از فعالیت در این فوروم باشیم، موفق باشید

بسیار عالی مشدی
هم مسلط و هم فعال …

I guess this is enough to grant Sosha1996 moderator privileges. Congratulations and happy cooperation here!

thanks @kocio and others <3.

Congrats :slight_smile: