OpenStreetMap Forum

The Free Wiki World Map

You are not logged in.

#2901 2018-12-15 02:57:31

Beddhist
Member
From: Doembang Nangbuat, TH
Registered: 2009-07-28
Posts: 405
Website

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

There is new map data now. It takes 5-10 mins. of "checking" after selecting a country, so just be patient.

Offline

#2902 2018-12-15 08:45:36

chall3ng3r
Member
Registered: 2018-11-27
Posts: 3

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

Beddhist wrote:

There is new map data now. It takes 5-10 mins. of "checking" after selecting a country, so just be patient.

Thank you, just opened the website and looked at map version, its now changed to Map version: 11-12-2018 smile

And my changes are now in updated maps... Yay! cool

Last edited by chall3ng3r (2018-12-15 08:51:48)

Offline

#2903 2019-01-12 22:47:15

dmick1954
New Member
Registered: 2019-01-12
Posts: 1

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

I have a Garmin dezl 770.  Can an open street map be loaded on it?  I see no mention of it Anywhere in this regard.  Thanks

Offline

#2904 2019-01-14 07:58:49

GerdP
Member
Registered: 2015-12-18
Posts: 545

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

dmick1954 wrote:

I have a Garmin dezl 770.  Can an open street map be loaded on it?  I see no mention of it Anywhere in this regard.  Thanks

The device has a slot for sd cards, so yes, it probably works. Follow the instructions on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Gar … .nl:Manual

Gerd

Offline

#2905 2019-01-21 21:24:00

DutX
Member
Registered: 2019-01-21
Posts: 2

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

I can't seem to download my selected area, of any map for that matter. I'm getting the error below, on three browsers. Is this temporary, or is this service down for good?

Warning: include_once(/dCachePool1/data/garmin_combine/cache_time.php): failed to open stream: Input/output error in /dCachePool2/data/garmin_web/garmin/request-combine.php on line 5 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/dCachePool1/data/garmin_combine/cache_time.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /dCachePool2/data/garmin_web/garmin/request-combine.php on line 5

Free maps for Garmin brand GPS devices

Warning: fopen(/dCachePool1/data/garmin_requests/requests.log): failed to open stream: Input/output error in /dCachePool2/data/garmin_web/garmin/request-combine.php on line 101 Warning: fopen(/dCachePool1/data/garmin_requests/48907bd20bc81b031706ab1e519b2c1d): failed to open stream: Input/output error in /dCachePool2/data/garmin_web/garmin/request-combine.php on line 109

Go back

Offline

#2906 2019-01-21 21:54:06

GerdP
Member
Registered: 2015-12-18
Posts: 545

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

Can you describe in what situation you see this message? What do you try to download and from where?

Offline

#2907 2019-01-21 22:04:33

DutX
Member
Registered: 2019-01-21
Posts: 2

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

GerdP wrote:

Can you describe in what situation you see this message? What do you try to download and from where?

Basicly when requesting [build my map]. It happend when pressing enter after giving an emailadres.

So steps:
1. Going to: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl/
2. Checking Routable Bicycle (Openfietsmap Lite)
3a. Enable Manual tile selection, and choosing a tile in the Netherlands. -> then it basicly keeps the option now closed to download ("(Make a selection first)")
3b. or selecting an entire region, the "make a selection first" keeps on there.

Now, actually when currently trying to replicate the error, i can not fill in my email to request the download. The option simply doesn't pop. When i got the error mentioned before, i did have an option to fill in my email but then a new tab opened when the error as posted in the code.

Edit: and now i do get the option, first it says "Checking existing maps... " for quite a while (>30secs). It seems that when clicking twice instead of the email box i get the link to download directly and the option enter email adress is gone.

Does this clarify anything at all?

Edit2: reading back on the posts here now, probably the same as before... thanks for your reply though.

Last edited by DutX (2019-01-21 22:17:21)

Offline

#2908 2019-01-21 22:21:57

GerdP
Member
Registered: 2015-12-18
Posts: 545

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

Yes, I can reproduce the problem now, but I cannot help. You should try to contact Lambertus directly. Don't know how, it is difficult to reach him.

Offline

#2909 2019-01-21 22:24:37

GerdP
Member
Registered: 2015-12-18
Posts: 545

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

The problem occurs in this php script:

http://sn21.pleiades.uni-wuppertal.de/garmin/request-combine.php

Offline

#2910 Yesterday 16:36:10

c4_carlinho
Member
Registered: Yesterday
Posts: 1

Re: Worldwide routable Garmin maps: http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

DutX wrote:

I can't seem to download my selected area, of any map for that matter. I'm getting the error below, on three browsers. Is this temporary, or is this service down for good?

Warning: include_once(/dCachePool1/data/garmin_combine/cache_time.php): failed to open stream: Input/output error in /dCachePool2/data/garmin_web/garmin/request-combine.php on line 5 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/dCachePool1/data/garmin_combine/cache_time.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /dCachePool2/data/garmin_web/garmin/request-combine.php on line 5

Free maps for Garmin brand GPS devices

Warning: fopen(/dCachePool1/data/garmin_requests/requests.log): failed to open stream: Input/output error in /dCachePool2/data/garmin_web/garmin/request-combine.php on line 101 Warning: fopen(/dCachePool1/data/garmin_requests/48907bd20bc81b031706ab1e519b2c1d): failed to open stream: Input/output error in /dCachePool2/data/garmin_web/garmin/request-combine.php on line 109

Go back

I'm having the same problem when requesting the download link.
Any solution?

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB