Can I upload automatically generated data to OSM?

Nowadays, we can use Satellite Images or GPS trajectories to generate data automatically. I wonder that whether this automatically generated data can be merged and uploaded to OSM?

Most likely not. It can be used (if license permits) to check or create content somehow but not directly uploaded.
OSM do prefer human curated data by default.

See also https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct

People use the term satellite images loosely. Most of the aerial imagery that could now add useful data comes from aircraft… In general the taking of those images has not be funded by US Federal money, so the data cannot be used without an explicit grant of database rights at least as unrestrictive as those of OSM itself.

Also, fully automated updating, even when the database rights have been released, has the potential to disrupt manual mapping, so, in general, every new piece of data needs to be checked by a human to ensure that it doesn’t duplicate or downgrade data already mapped,

Both Facebook and Bing are experimenting with AI to extract data form aerial imagery. Bing made their data available and the US-community is evaluating the data (buildings) for possible imports (see the US mailing list). Facebook worked with (I believe) the Thai community for road imports (see the local fora)

Do also note that historically, some automatically generated road data (in Egypt and elsewhere) created and uploaded by a Facebook team was reverted. My personal opinion at the time (after trying to fix some of it) was that fixing it would require at least as much work (by humans) as tracing those roads from the ground up.
Now a days they are experimenting with AI-Assisted Road Tracing. In OSM AI is (still) not a simple replacement for humans.

The discussions in the Thai forum (such as https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=57942 , but also some of the others) are a pretty good example of what can happen when a large volume of automated or semi-automated roads are added. There are both positives and negatives - what’s most important is to discuss whatever you’re planning to do with the the local community first and involve them in the process.