Georgian cadastre for mapping

There is Georgian cadastre web map service which contains a lot of data layers (roads, street names, house numbers, power lines, etc) and high-resolution satellite imagery layers for areas not represented at Bing, DigitalGlobe, Esri or MapBox, and somewhere more relevant then in these services (and even Google and Yandex).

But I don’t know what legal status of this public data and services. Could we use it for mapping in OSM or can not use?

I would like to receive advice or help in finding out this issue from cartographers who understand Georgian language and legislation or can find out from the Georgian authorities.

P. S. I understand that before clarifying the terms of use, it is impossible to use.

β€”β€”

Π•ΡΡ‚ΡŒ публичная кадастровая ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π° Π“Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΈΠΈ которая содСрТит ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ слоёв Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… (Π΄ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΈ, названия ΡƒΠ»ΠΈΡ†, Π½ΠΎΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π° Π΄ΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ², Π›Π­ΠŸ ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€.) ΠΈ спутниковыС снимки высокого Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ для Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠΉ, для ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Ρ… Π½Π΅Ρ‚ снимков Π² Bing, DigitalGlobe, Esri ΠΈ MapBox, Π° ΠΊΠΎΠ΅-Π³Π΄Π΅ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ свСТиС, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π² этих сСрвисах (ΠΈ Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ свСТСС, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π² Π“ΡƒΠ³Π»Π΅ ΠΈ ЯндСксС).

Но я Π½Π΅ знаю ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ Π² Π“Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΈΠΈ Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ограничСния Π½Π° использованиС этих Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΈ снимков. Π’ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π»ΠΈ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ это Π² OSM ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π½Π΅Ρ‚?

Π― Π±Ρ‹ Ρ…ΠΎΡ‚Π΅Π» ΠΏΠΎΡΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‰ΠΈ Π² Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ этого вопроса Ρƒ ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΎΠ², ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°ΡŽΡ‚ грузинский язык ΠΈ Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‹ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΡƒΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ этот вопрос Π² ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΡ…-Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΎΡ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΎΡ€Π³Π°Π½Π°Ρ… грузинского рССстра.

P. S. Π― понимаю, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»Π° использования Π½Π΅ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ выяснСны, ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ нСльзя.

I tried to contact the authorities on another matter and if I get any answer, I will ask for OSM as well. To be honest, I don’t expect a positive answer on this one. As far as I know they cooperated with Google to get more details in their map. But as OSM is showing South Ossetia and Abkhazia as seperate entities and not as part of Georgia, I don’t expect them to support it.

But what is your exact wish. You want to import the data or you want to use it as a background and β€œredraw” it?

I think OSM users can use it for clarification and verification of data already exist in OSM and manual adding address information and some kinds of borders (landuses, settlements, airports, etc). Big import from this source is not good idea.

Also will be useful satellite imagery reperesented in cadastre service.