iD and PTv2: reordering of relation elements

Hi there,

while monitoring Berlin’s public transport data in OSM. I recently found PTv2 relations being reordered in the following way: stops first, then platforms and lastly the road sections. All edits were done with iD.
I first thought, that certain mappers do not know the PTv2 scheme and therefore invented a new scheme. However, this morning, I managed iD to reproduce this reordering. After inserting a road section in the middle of the relation, iD reorders the whole relation thereby destroying the PTv2 system. I once read that iD features an automatic reordering of relation members in order to simplify mapping procedures. In this case, however, it looks destructive to me.
As far as I understand it, it seems to be a bug in iD. Does anyone have experiences with iD’s behavior or similar occurrences?

Kind regards,

Hallo,

in Berlin ist mir in letzter Zeit aufgefallen, dass die Mitglieder viele PTv2-Relationen von iD neu geordnet wurden. Das Schema entspricht Stop, Stop, Stop, …, Platform, Platform, Platform, Straße, Straße, Straße,…
Ich dachte zunächst, dass einige Mapper PTv2 nicht kannten, aber heute morgen konnte ich einen solchen Edit mit iD reproduzieren: Man fügt ein Straßenstück mittig in die Route ein und iD ordnet die Relation automatisch neu (wie oben beschrieben). Ich habe schonmal gelesen, dass iD eine Sortierfunktion für Relationen hat. In diesem Fall erscheint sie mir jedoch destruktiv.
Soweit ich es verstehe, ist es ein Bug im Editor. Hat jemand Anderes auch schon Erfahrungen damit gemacht?

Viele Grüße

This issue was closed: https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/4864