Calling mappers in Leamington Spa

Hi there, I am looking for experienced mappers in the Leamington Spa area that would be willing to work closely with the Guide Dogs Association in that area to ensure the town is properly mapped. Please can you let me know.

Thanks
Steven

Hi Steven,

This forum gets relatively few UK visitors. The two other places which people use are: the talk-gb list and osm-uk’s loomio site. Sorry things are fragmented (and getting more so).

I’ll cross post this on talk-gb. There are a number of active mappers in the Coventry area who may be able to help.

SkK3

@SK53 - Thanks very much!

Hi Steven,

The other communication channel is the Mappa Mercia group. We have had a quick chat and like the idea but would need to know more (e.g. how big is the commitment? when?). Can you drop us an email please so that we can follow up:

http://www.mappa-mercia.org/contact

Thanks,
Rob

@RobJN - The project we are involved with is in collaboration with the Guide Dogs Association. Let me find out whether there is someone at Guide Dogs that would be willing to hook up with you guys to map Leamington more thoroughly. It may be after Christmas. Watch this space and thanks for getting back to me!
Steven