OpenStreetMap Forum

The Free Wiki World Map

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A fix has been applied to the login system for the forums - if you have trouble logging in please contact support@openstreetmap.org with both your forum username and your OpenStreetMap username so we can make sure your accounts are properly linked.

#1 2013-09-21 13:05:57

Hans Larsen
Website

Hej Danmark

Hello Danish Community

Im Hans from Copenhagen, I'm working as system Administrator.

I love enthusiasts and now learning to become one smile

System Administrator at www.cphdc.dk - working with Windows and Linux Environment, IP SAN and Enterprise Solutions. Have some programming know how as well in PHP, .NET (C#, VB), Java, Html5, CSS3 and more

#2 2013-10-08 17:04:59

Win32netsky
Website

Re: Hej Danmark

Hello / Hej

From Marko
From Tyskland

I suport "OSM Transport Karte"

You can complete translate "OSM Transport Karte" in danish?

Best Regards

Last edited by Win32netsky (2013-10-08 17:10:17)

Nicht vergessen Die Trucks bringen alles! Der Truck ist dein Freund.
Höhenangabe fehlt Karte / OSM Transport Karte / Bugs in OSM

#3 2014-03-19 16:43:25

Jan Kaczmarek
Website

Hi / hej Hans and everybody else smile

I'm Jan from Denmark. I'm 34 years old and I work for WhiteAway.com. I'm originally from Copenhagen (Amager) but live in Hornslet, close to Aarhus and Risskov where I work as an online marketing manager.

Feel free to tell a little bit more about yourself, everyone smile

ENGLISH: Hi, my name is Jan and I'm from Denmark. DANSK: Hej, mit navn er Jan, og hvis du kan læse dette, så har du vist allerede fundet ud af, at jeg er fra Danmark. Jeg arbejder hos WhiteAway hvidevarer.

#4 2014-04-11 08:01:49

Aarhus-onliner
Website

Hi there
I'm from Aarhus, but travel a lot around, and this streetmap is great for finding and pinning good places! big_smile

My work: Garant, and my personal site with board games for Scandinavia: nordiskspil.dk

#5 2014-04-14 08:50:58

Refurb
Website

Just added our address to the map, what a great service this is! thanks to Aarhus-onliner for showing it to me big_smile

Online Manager at Refurb.dk - experts in recycling computer equipment. Danish: Hos Refurb finder du genbrugte bærbare laptops og billige computere besøg side.

#6 2014-06-18 06:02:14

renelm

Hello!

I am René, also Denmark. I live in Kokkedal and have had great use for OSM maps - mostly on my Garmin GPS that I use for geocaching - by bike and car in Denmark and abroad. I am astonished as how detailed the Danish map is, and how easy it is to change small errors or add missing items.
I am still learning mapping concepts, but feel it's getting better.. (with 137+ edits it better be .. )

I work in IT in a little outsourcing company just north of Copenhagen.

/rené

#7 2014-11-06 15:45:07

AndyKri

Hej / Hi,

I'm also from Denmark, Hørning to be more specific - close to Århus.

Loving the streetmap, excellent detail in the Danish map, super easy to find things.

Finaly got around to mapping our address smile

Marketing & E-commerce manager at day, working on private projects at night. Danish: Arbejder med E-commerce til dagligt, og er i gang med at starte hjemmy.dk, et bolig og have magasin.

#8 2014-12-23 10:36:46

Hjart
Website

Hi Everyone

I live near Ribe in southwest jutland. I've been on early retirement for many years and since I first discovered OSM in late 2009 I have gradually become very passioned about it and for long periods it has practically been a full time job for me. I tend to spend a lot of time checking new changes, looking for errors, adjusting (mainly) roads and generally polishing stuff, primarily in Denmark. If you edit anywhere in Denmark you're almost bound to come across some of my work smile and at this point I guess I've spent at least 5000 hours with JOSM (the advanced OSM editor), making me one of the absolute top contributors to OpenStreetMap. I also love making new gps traces by bike and foot, but unfortunately by now there's little left to discover near me.

Occasionally I come across long distance cyclists coming through my area. Nowadays most of them use Garmin gps's or smartphones loaded with some kind of OSM based solution and I love talking to these people and hearing how they make good use of the work I've done smile

Most of the existing danish OSM community communicates through our mailinglist which is found here. A few of us like to lurk on the danish OSM IRC channel too.

Happy mapping

Last edited by Hjart (2014-12-23 10:46:09)

#9 2015-02-18 22:15:08

Jan Jægermark
Website

Hi! Jan Jægermark from Djursland here! Glad to be here smile

Jan Jægermark from Denmark - Jaegermark.dk

#10 2015-04-24 18:57:18

Frutte
Website

Hello smile

Alex from Frederiksberg. Live with my wife and two children smile
Trying to learn more about OSM.

Nice to "meet" you all.

Last edited by Frutte (2016-02-05 00:01:38)

Sjove billeder: My danish site with funny pictures.
Skægtrimmer test: This is my site about beard trimmer test in Danish.

#11 2017-05-09 23:31:26

AshlyAsh

Hi Everyone!

This is Mia from Vejle, Jutland.

I've been adding stuff for almost half a year now, but this is my very first post in this forum. big_smile

Board footer