Änderungen in Potlatch zu Relationen?

Hallo zusammen,

sind in den letzten 3-4 Wochen Änderungen in der Darstellung von Relationen in Potlatch 2erfolgt?
Ich sehe plötzlich die den Relationen zugeordneten Attribute stattdessen in den einzelnen Objekten, oberer Abschnitt der “Advanced-Ansicht” (u.a. type=multipolygon, nicht aber role), und im mittleren Feld “Relation/ ID/ Role” wo sie vorher standen nun gähnende Leere. Auf die Relation selbst kann ich gar nicht mehr zugreifen. Ways die “Inner”-Flächen von Relationen darstellen bekommen anstatt ihrer eigenen nun die Attribute der zugehörigen Relation angezeigt. Das ist offensichtlich falsch und für Beurteilung/Bearbeitung untauglich. Bitte rückgängig machen…

Grüße

https://github.com/openstreetmap/potlatch2/commit/d53e6c544596fc89da387adec7bdf41ef589383c

Ja, es gab Änderungen. Hier in etwas menschenlesbarerer Form:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Richard/diary/40740

bye, Nop

Weiters werden bei Markierung eines Objekts (Way oder Node) die Relationen, in denen dieser Mitglied ist (es können ja auch mehrere sein), im mittleren Feld fehlerhafterweise nicht mehr angezeigt.

Da man nur von hier auf die Relationen kommt, gibt es auch keine Möglichkeit mehr, Eigenschaften von Relationen zu ändern, hinzuzufügen oder zu löschen. Man kann ihnen zwar “manchmal” noch Objekte hinzufügen, aber keine mehr löschen. Es kommt ja ab und zu vor, dass man ein Objekt teilen muss, damit es in die Relation passt, und dann die überflüssige Zugehörigkeit zu der Relation bei dem anderen Objekt löschen will. Dies geht aber jetzt nicht mehr.

Diese Fehler im Editor werden wohl noch einigen Auswirkungen bei der Qualität von Multipolygonen zeitigen…

Du könntest, ACHTUNG sehr originelle Idee!, den Fehler auch einfach beim Entwickler melden.

I don’t speak German and Google Translate isn’t really clear, but if you can lodge a friendly ticket on trac.openstreetmap.org explaining the problem in English, I can look at it.

Have you not tried using the relation/way dropdown menu at the bottom of the panel?

Richard (P2 developer)

Thanks Richard; yes I’ve seen it. But if you highlite a way, why does it come up with one of their relations, showing attributes of the relation instead of the way itself? Alphabetical order?

It’s only for ways that are part of multipolygons (no other type of relation), and that’s because in multipolygons, tags are meant to go on the relation rather than the outer way.

It is true that the tags for the MP go into the relation itself. But a way may be both a member of a MP in one function and an independent way from a different perspective. For example you can take a segment of highway and a segment of river and add them both as outer of a landuse polygon. (let’s do not discuss whether this is wise :slight_smile:

If you click on such a way, would you get the relation view or the way view?

It think defaulting to the relation view makes only sense if the way has no tags at all, so it serves exclusively as a piece of a MP ring. But if it has any tags, it should default to the way view with the option to switch to MP view.

bye, Nop

Do you have numbers on the frequency of such a situation, and what the most common tag combinations are?

Dear Richard,
I must admit that since the new release I have to switch in almost all cases of landuse mapping, as soon as MPs are being involved.
I would assume that the vast majority of inner rings in my area do have a tagging:
a farmyard, surrounded by farmland,
scrubs, surrounded by farmland,
meadows or water within a forest and so on.
The few times when I have tag-less inner rings are buildings. Therefore I would appreciate if the default was set to “way”. But that’s of course from my personal perspective.
Thanks for P2, I’m still a big fan of it.
Cepesko