You are not logged in.

Announcement

*** NOTICE: forum.openstreetmap.org is being retired. Please request a category for your community in the new ones as soon as possible using this process, which will allow you to propose your community moderators.
Please create new topics on the new site at community.openstreetmap.org. We expect the migration of data will take a few weeks, you can follow its progress here.***

#1 2007-06-16 16:46:39

EdP

Ponds in a Park

How do I add ponds to a park? i.e the park surrounds the pond(s).

If I just overlay they seem to disappear.
If I create as two or more 'parks' surrounding a pond then I get nasty black boundaries.
If I try and combine two parks after creating them they I get nasty 'holes' due to the 'windings' of adjacent ways (reversing the way's winding to fix one side of a park results in the other side having the wrong winding).

I must be missing something.

Ed

(Using a Mio P550 with Mio Map (road) and Beeline GPS software for pedestrian tracking. If you are using a Mio P350/550 I thoroughly recommend the Beeline software for NMEA logging. Its cheap, and has all the functions I can ever envisage using, and best of all it isn't a battery glutton.)

#2 2007-06-16 23:44:38

Ben

Re: Ponds in a Park

add layer=1 to the pond.  The default layer is 0, and values can go from -5 to 5.

Ben

Board footer