Kendzi3D - 3D Viewer as plugin for JOSM.

By the way: I spoke at the SOTM 2014 about S3DB 2.0.
The description in Wiki comes soon.
Improved Kendzi 3D should support these elements.
I hope everybody of you will have more fun with the work work with S3DB 2.0 because of more flexibility in 3D modeling with.

I released new version of application. New futures are:

• new selection, now highlighting is made by outline not as ugly bbox
  • new editors. Now they are always the same size on top of object, so no longer hidden editors
  • editor could be highlighted when mouse is on it and it could provide some more information like height of building
  • new editor for height of building roof

This release contain massive re-factor of code so it is quite possible that there are some bugs there. If you find them please make bug report.

Hy, iā€™ve used the plugin the plugin the first time since the update.

Now there is that problem: (on a macbook using Yosemite)

If the plugin is started i could not select more than one node or way by holding the shift key. only the last node is selected then. if the plugin is not started, josm works normal.

The problem exist since some weeks both in Windows and in Linux.

Sorry for that, I will fix it as soon as possible.

Great :thumbsup:

Plugin should be fixed in version 1.0.184. Please check it.

Done with ā€œWindowsā€. Now there is no longer a problem. Thanks for the fix.

Hi,

Is it possible that the roof:orientation:across/along is not working good?
When I use I see in Kendzi 3D view along in F4 map as across .
When I use along I see in Kendzi 3D view across F4 map as along.
I think that Kendzi 3D view is wrong? Or are there other tag that overrule it?

When I use Kendzi 3D view height it is written with a ā€œ,ā€ comma example ā€œheight 3,5ā€ josm validation asks a ā€œ.ā€ dot where can I change it ?

thanks

The roof orientation tag is working correctly only for rectangle like buildings. When shape of building is close to square it may work unpredictable. So I need some example to check if it is working right.

Should not happen. Do you edit height by 3d editor right? I added bug request.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ie16kn6rf20ua5/Kendzi3Dacrossalongexample.jpg?dl=0

adress link in F4
http://demo.f4map.com/#lat=50.7798742&lon=3.1877526&zoom=21&camera.theta=71.979&camera.phi=-98.262

thanks

I have check your location and looks fine for me.

From your image I see that you are using an old version of plugin. Why donā€™t you upgrade it to the current version 1.0.184?

In josm plugin I saw kendzi"d_improved ā€¦ I thought this is the bestā€¦now I see 1.0.184 I upgrade

thanks

Please take a look at this picture:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Kendzi3DCameraMovingShortcuts.jpg

It should help with the camera movement in 3D view.

Unfortunately I still get the message that ā€œkendzi.josm.jogl.JoglPlugin was not foundā€. For that reason the plugin is not running. On the wiki pages I can read that kendzi3d-jogl and log4j are requred, however, I cannot even find ā€œkendzi3d-joglā€ anywhere.

So I wonder how so many users have simply installed the tool from the plugins list without issues. Any hint how to fix that?

Plugin ā€œkendzi3d-joglā€ was renamed to ā€œjoglā€ it should be in version 1.1.0. But all needed plugins should be automatically installed after you chose kendzi3d. Please check if you have installed my version 1.0.196 of ā€œkendzi3dā€. Plugin named ā€œkendzi3d_Improved_by_Andreiā€ as I known is no longer supported.

It should be possible to install my plugin without problems, I test it on few computers and never fount problems, except of outdated graphic drivers. So if wont be working please send output form console.

Maybe this helps?

- E: org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.
PluginException: An error occurred in plugin kendzi3d.
Cause: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException.
Cause: com.google.common.util.concurrent.
UncheckedExecutionException: com.google.common.util.concurrent.
UncheckedExecutionException: java.lang.
SecurityException: attempted to open sandboxed jar file:/C:/Users/<user.name>/AppData/Roaming/JOSM/plugins/jogl/lib/jogl-2.3.2/jogl-all-2.3.2.jar as a Trusted-Library.
Cause: com.google.common.util.concurrent.
UncheckedExecutionException: java.lang.
SecurityException: attempted to open sandboxed jar file:/C:/Users/<user.name>/AppData/Roaming/JOSM/plugins/jogl/lib/jogl-2.3.2/jogl-all-2.3.2.jar as a Trusted-Library.
Cause: java.lang.
SecurityException: attempted to open sandboxed jar file:/C:/Users/<user.name>/AppData/Roaming/JOSM/plugins/jogl/lib/jogl-2.3.2/jogl-all-2.3.2.jar as a Trusted-Library

Looks like you are using webstart. From java 8 it require some additional sigh of components. I do not support it. Please try to use standalone version of JOSM.

Yes, I do. A few years ago I changed from updating manually to the webstart version.
I will try. Thanks for the hint.

Works. That was the issue. Thanks.