Scheduling call with TomTom

Hello,

we had already some discussions here in the forum.

I also had the chance to speak briefly with Salim at SOTM in Florence.

We said we should best have a video call to discuss on how TomTom could help the community to improve the data in Thailand.
While I had been in contact with some of you directly, best would be to have a more open survey on finding a suitable time-slot for a call.

@Salim I hope I understood correctly, that you will be able to open a video conference, probably with Teams. I did create a doodle below with a larger selection of time options for a 1 hour call.
Aim was to have it a bit further into the future so also the less frequent readers of the forum have a chance to participate in the poll and to arrange for a call. The time-slots stretch from 23rd to 25th this month and I did choose time slots outside of regular business hours in Thailand to also allow participation for those working and unable to take a break for such a call.

Please mark your availability with your OSM user-name in the doodle below. Please cast your vote until end of Monday 19th, so we will be able to select a slot which suits most.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aMQNK8Aa

Thank you, vote casted

Meeting will be Saturday 24th September, 18:00 to 19:00 Bangkok time (GMT+7)

Link to teams meeting follows

Hello Thailand community,

the link to teams meeting is found below:

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 375 563 057 886
Passcode: 5R2J2Q
Download Teams | Join on the web
Or call in (audio only)
+31 20 708 6901,970696866# Netherlands, Amsterdam
Phone Conference ID: 970 696 866#
Find a local number

Talk to you on Saturday 24th September, 18:00 to 19:00 Bangkok time!

Hello Salim,

It was nice talking to you and your Thai colleague a few weeks ago.
A couple of things came to my mind:

1. By any chance did you or anyone take notes? It would be nice to summarize what was discussed to share with others who could not join :slight_smile:

2. Do you have by any chance a transparent RoadRunner layer version to be used as an overlay?
    It would be useful to compare with other sources for further gap analysis.

Hello @cmoffroad,

please find the notes on this link.

thank you,
Salim & Supannachat