Would it be better to include the Asian shrine tree in the 'historic=t

<Would it be better to include the Asian shrine tree in ‘historic=tree_shrine’…>

Hi, Friends.
I am a Korean ‘adreamy’ who loves Thailand so much.
I am writing this because I need your help.

(First of all, I am not sure if the expression below is correct because I am terrible in English. I would appreciate it if you could understand. Also, if there is a Thai OSM community that is quite active other than this forum - Telegram, Facebook, etc. - I would appreciate it if you could let me know.)

There are many totems in Asia, and there is a cult of nature.
Among them, the custom of marking a roadside and making a prayer for it is also widespread.
In Thailand, the most common ones are: (1. I wonder what this is called).

And I know this is also widespread in Asia.

• Google image search results for ‘Dangsan tree’ in Korea

• ‘Dangsan Tree’ in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea

• In Thai
    in Thai
    In the movie ‘ร่างทรง’(RANG ZONG). Customs of Isan Province in Thailand.
    in Thai
    In the movie ‘ร่างทรง’(RANG ZONG). Customs of Isan Province in Thailand
    in Thai
    (This photo was taken by me in Chiang Rai, next to Mae Fa Luang and Doi Tung Hill Tribe Market. It was so similar to anything in Asia and I was so happy to take it, but when I check it with Google Street View now, I can’t see it. (Why don’t they preserve these things… :frowning: ))
    (2. I am curious to know what a tree or pile of stones to pray for with this decoration is called in Thailand. In Korea, it is called ‘서낭당(seonangdang)’ or ‘당산나무(dangsannamu)’ when referring to a tree. Previous word in Google Translate You can hear the voice by putting .)

• In Tibet
    'Tharchog' in Tibet

• In Mogol
    'Olmo Lungring' in Mongol

Anyway, I want to display this in OSM, but there is already a similar ‘historic=tree_shrine’.
However, it is written only as it relates to the Catholic Church.

Question: Would it be better to include these trees, which are widespread in Asia, that represent sacred places or places to pay tribute to, and even serve as milestones, like in front of a village, in the above items, or should I create another attribute value? I’d like to ask for your opinion on whether it’s a good idea to do it.

I posted a question on this link. I would appreciate it if you could leave a comment below that post, not here.
(Please write in easy and simple expressions for people who can’t speak English like me.)

Hi,

Very interesting point, we have had a previous discussion at https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=73213 does this help?

Best Regards
Mishari