Would it be better to include the Asian shrine tree in the 'historic=t

<Would it be better to include the Asian shrine tree in ‘historic=tree_shrine’…>

Hi.
(My English is terrible, so I’m not sure if the expression below is correct. Thank you for your understanding.)

There are many totems in Asia, and there is a cult of nature.
Among them, the custom of marking a roadside and making a prayer for it is also widespread.

• Google image search results for ‘Dangsan tree’ in Korea

• ‘Dangsan Tree’ in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea
    'Dangsan Tree' in Korea

• In Thai
    in Thai
    Near the Akha village in Thailand.
    in Thai
    In the movie ‘ร่างทรง’(RANG ZONG). Customs of Isan Province in Thailand.
    in Thai
    In the movie ‘ร่างทรง’(RANG ZONG). Customs of Isan Province in Thailand.

• In India
    in India

• In Siberia’near lake Baikal)
    Siberia

• In Tibet
    'Tharchog' in Tibet

• In Mogol
    'Olmo Lungring' in Mongol

Anyway, I want to display this in OSM, but there is already a similar ‘historic=tree_shrine’.
However, it is written only as it relates to the Catholic Church.

Question: Would it be better to include these trees, which are widespread in Asia, that represent sacred places or places to pay tribute to, and even serve as milestones, like in front of a village, in the above items, or should I create another attribute value? I’d like to ask for your opinion on whether it’s a good idea to do it.

(Please write in easy and simple expressions for people who can’t speak English like me.)

Without knowing much about Asian religions I’d consider this more as a https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:historic%3Dwayside_shrine .

You could always use religion=. For both =tree_shrine and =historic_shrine, problem would be this is only a tree, with no structure hanging or leaning on it. (The Thai example is slightly tricky) Adding building=no would not cover the case of a picture frame as support=tree.

To begin with, you may use natural=tree + denotation= (need to decide the val) + religion=. I would add historic=wayside_shrine too, but it needs more clarification.

Japan has “shinboku” holy trees inside shrines. No special tags yet. (although they might not need one) https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:religion=shinto

Ps your title got truncated for being too long.