You are not logged in.

Announcement

*** NOTICE: By 30th of September 2022 the forum.openstreetmap.org will be retired, please request a category for your community in the new ones as soon as possible using this process, which will allow you to propose your community moderators. We expect the migration of data will be finished by that date, you can follow its progress here.***

#1 2021-08-16 16:08:50

Wumbologist

Newly Created Bus Route Unavailable to Add to.

Hello everyone,

I've recently been trying to map out my city's bus routes on OSM. I have added all of the bus stops for a route, and now I am trying to add them to the route relation. I have successfully created the relation, and applied it to the starting bus stop. However, the route relation does not seem available to select when I attempt to add any other stops to it. I have checked the wiki and found nothing on this particular case. I'm still learning, so sorry if this is a relatively easy question, but it's got me stumped. How would I go about adding the stops I created to the bus route?

#2 2021-09-25 19:50:39

bxl-forever

Re: Newly Created Bus Route Unavailable to Add to.

What software are you using to do this?  Do I understand you are using the iD editor?  (The one that works directly in your web browser from the openstreetmap.org website.)

Board footer