You are not logged in.

#26 2020-01-26 00:43:28

farad

Re: Forest import

What is the current state about this? I have run into a lot of erroneous forests created by this import in my new neighborhood in Oulu and started cleaning them up, which requires a lot of fiddling around with multipolygons.

But after thinking about it again, I was wondering whether manual fixing is the right way here. Should I just leave these - although they interfere with other edits - so that they can be cleaned up automatically?

Terveisin
Farad

Last edited by farad (2020-01-26 00:45:04)

#27 2020-01-26 18:13:01

posiki
Website

Re: Forest import

farad wrote:

What is the current state about this? I have run into a lot of erroneous forests created by this import in my new neighborhood in Oulu and started cleaning them up, which requires a lot of fiddling around with multipolygons.

I need to prepare custom scripts to make reverts: existing tools will leave some features to database.

farad wrote:

But after thinking about it again, I was wondering whether manual fixing is the right way here. Should I just leave these - although they interfere with other edits - so that they can be cleaned up automatically?

My plan is that those custom revert script won't touch if somebody have been updated features. So, if you clean or modify those forest plots, I won't revert (aka delete) those.

P

Board footer