Hello Why is there no more windows.exe file for installing cards

Bonjour
Pourquoi ni a t’il plus le fichier windows.exe pour l’installation des cartes sur l’ordinateur
(Hello Why is there no more windows.exe file for installing cards on the computer)

Absent ???
*- The server has generated four different configurations of your map:

• _windows.exe = Installer for Garmin BaseCamp/MapSource (Windows).*

il ni a que ces fichiers. (he only has these files.)

tiles.txt 7.4K Contains a list of tile numbers that are used for the maps in this directory.
osm_generic_new_tiles.zip 2.4G Compressed file that contains the tiles and overview map. This is useful for applications like Qlandkarte and Linux users.
osm_generic_new_macosx.zip 2.3G Map installer for BaseCamp/RoadTrip on the Mac OSX platform.
osm_generic_new_gmapsupp.zip 2.2G Compressed file that contains a single image that can be placed directly onto the SD-card of the GPS.
license.txt 1.1K License information for OpenStreetMap. Also contains the Mkgmap version used to combine the maps.
buildlog.txt 15K
63240000_license.txt 379 License information for OpenStreetMap. Also contains the Mkgmap version used to combine the maps.
63240000.nsi 37K Nullsoft Scriptable Installer script used to create the BaseCamp/MapSource installer.
2000.typ 14K The Garmin TYP file used for this map.

Merci de me tenir informer (thanks for keeping me informed)
Yves

Hi,
See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Garmin.OpenStreetMap.nl#I_requested_a_large_map_and_the_Windows_installer_is_missing.21

The maximum limit for the installer is 2Gb. You can download the “Mac” version (gmap) to install the maps with Javawa GMTK (or manually, by simply copying the gmap folder in the specific garmin maps directory, a hidden system folder in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Garmin\Maps). No installer needed!