You are not logged in.

Announcement

*** NOTICE: forum.openstreetmap.org is being retired. Please request a category for your community in the new ones as soon as possible using this process, which will allow you to propose your community moderators.
Please create new topics on the new site at community.openstreetmap.org. We expect the migration of data will take a few weeks, you can follow its progress here.***

#1 2018-07-17 12:12:41

geotheory

OSMAND new gpx track file only visible after Android reboot

I'm trying to get my GPX tracks off my Moto Android 7.0.  Using Android File Transfer app I can see most files in `External Storage/Android/data/net.osmand/tracks/rec`, except for that of my run this morning (which is visible in OSMAND).  I tried remaking the USB connection, restarting OSMAND.  The file failed to appear.  Then I rebooted the phone and re-connected with AFT, and this time the GPX is there.  Is this intended behaviour?

As an aside query, can someone confirm if the directory path above is stable? I have a gpx in the parent tracks folder, as well as some (older files) in `net.osmand/files/tracks/rec`.

#2 2018-07-17 18:00:29

RicoElectrico

Re: OSMAND new gpx track file only visible after Android reboot

I also experienced this. This is normal and isn't fault of OsmAnd, but Android. Yes, you have to restart.

Board footer