Rendering

I have written some Programs who use OSM-Tiles which they download from different servers. But because of the different Rules of the servers I would prefere to render them my self. I usually pragram C++ on Windows10. At the moment I use QT Creator. Of corse I can look at lists of tools and try to use them but I would prefere a personal sugestion. So what do you think should be a easy to use Librarry or tool to create pixelmaps which runs either as a windows program and can be called by my program or as a library which I can include in my QT-projects. All my programs are opensource and free.
Thank you

Hello Dimitri,

do you want to have realtime rendereing when the user pans and zooms your map?

Or a rendering queue that generates mayn many tiles in pre-rendering in order to store them on a disk or server?

Both Programs produce Files, so no realtime rendering

What pieces of software you have already tried from https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Rendering

and which one does NOT fit your aims, and why not?

I tried something many years ago, but gave up fast. I think the documentation was not detailed enough to start. I know my documentation is probably not better, it’s programming programmers like not writing documentation