StreetComplete v0.14

I am proud to announce that after a long public betatest, the first stable version of the app has been released on Google Play and F-Droid. StreetComplete is a FOSS Android app that aims to enable easy on-survey contribution to OSM for anyone.

Specifically, it enables users to extend already mapped data through a simple question-answer format: The app ask questions about things on the map such as “What is the name of this road?” or “How many levels does this building have?” and the user is given a simple form to fill in this information.

The processed answers are then directly uploaded as changes to the OpenStreetMap, eliminating the need to (learn and) use another editor for simple contributions.

In this first version, the following quests are implemented. Users can contribute:

• road name

• road surface

• to note discussion (only notes that contain a question are shown)

• opening hours

• bike parking capacity

• bus stop shelter

• building and roof levels

• roof shape

• sport played on a pitch

More are in the works for the next version.

For more information, check out the project’s GitHub page or search for it in the app store.

F-droid version downloaded today is 0.12. GoogplePlay seems 0.14

Thanks!

Yeah, F-Droid always takes some time to update, usually about a week. This is not in my control.

this was very helpful and easy for me to understand . So thanks for the information