OSM How to convert GPX tracks to road?

How can I convert a GPX tracks to a road in OSM?

I recorded a long small road in Kenya, which would be a pain to trace manually. I have in my mind that here was a way to convert tracks to roads but I don’t remember where.

In JOSM open the GPX-File and then right-click on the new layer and select “Convert to data” (or something like that). Keep in mind, that this will create a node for every GPS-Point of that track which normaly is not necessary (esp. on straight ways). So you will need to manually edit the imported data anyway. You may want to concider if it is more work to trace the track by hand or remove unnecessary nodes from the converted track.

I get an error message when I try to upload my road. See picture. I don’t understand how to attach a picture? username is not excepted.

Can I export my modified tack as gpx file?

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Action/SimplifyWay

I used this on straight ways (USA highways, 1st TIGER-Import with many unnecessary nodes) but never tried with other roads.

I get an error message when I try to upload my road. See picture. I don’t understand how to attach a picture? username is not excepted.

Can I export my modified tack as gpx file?