You are not logged in.

Announcement

*** NOTICE: forum.openstreetmap.org is being retired. Please request a category for your community in the new ones as soon as possible using this process, which will allow you to propose your community moderators.
Please create new topics on the new site at community.openstreetmap.org. We expect the migration of data will take a few weeks, you can follow its progress here.***

#1 2014-09-15 19:22:56

vladciurca

Support for testing GPS Navigation&Maps in Turkey

Hi there fellow OpenStreetMap members,

This is Vlad from skobbler/Telenav. I am visiting Istanbul for the first time at the end of this month (at Startup Istanbul on the 30th), and wanted to ask for your support or recommendations in a matter: as we have our navigation app also available in the Turkish market, I was thinking it might be a good idea to discuss with some native people and see how we can improve it (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … revermapng).

If you are interested or can recommend someone, we would need a native Turkish person that should:
-test the app 4 hours before we get over there
-then maybe spend with me 1-2 hours with me going through feedback;
-and 2-3 hours more for checking the Turkish translation

We would of course provide a development build so that person can test all the app functionality, and can rewards his/her efforts with 150-200 EUR.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks a lot,
Vlad Ciurca

#2 2019-08-02 06:56:05

58zarali

Re: Support for testing GPS Navigation&Maps in Turkey

I can help you with Turkish translation

Board footer