OSMThai Bangkok Meetup Saturday March 9th 2013

Hi All,

There will be an OSM Thailand meetup happening on the March 09th 2013 13.00 at Cafe Tartine Soi Ruam Rudee near the Ploenchit BTS. The purpose is to get together and discuss tips / tricks and other issues surrounding OSM in Thailand, coordinate efforts so that we can work more efficiently, discuss the possibility of replicating OSM Philippine’s model which is very impressive http://openstreetmap.org.ph/ and have some people over from industries who want to learn more about OSM, how it can benefit them and how they can contribute to make it better.

If you’re coming, please RSVP in this thread so that we can make sure that we have enough space.

I would love to join, but unfortunately I’m not around this time. I’m happy to meet fellow mappers the week before Songkran in Chiang Mai or during Songkran in Bangkok.

For Saturday: As you have Wifi, in case you have a quiet corner in the cafe you could open a google hangout or Skype? Could say hello from remote then. For a whole meeting via remote the place probably not quiet enough.