OSM Meetup

Hi Fellow OSM’ers,

I will like to propose that we have a meetup on Saturday the 9th at around 13.00 (or the night of Friday the 8th) I would like us to get together so that we can discuss / debate some of the issues that is facing the Thai OSM effort, see if we can coordinate our efforts better as well as exchange tips, tricks, ideas and experiences.

Location: Tentatively Terminal 21 but definitely somewhere near the Asoke BTS/Sukhumvit MRT for convenience. If anyone has any ideas do let me know.

ผมอยากเสนอให้มีมิตติ้งในวันเสาร์ที่ 9 มีนาคมประมาณบ่ายโมง หรือคืนวันศุกร์ที่ 8 ประมาณสองทุ่ม จะได้เจอกันเพื่อที่จะแลกเปลี่ยความคิดเห็นและหารือเรื่องปัญหาที่ชาว OSM ประเทศไทยกำลังเจออยู่ แล้วดูว่าเราสามารถที่จะประสานงานกันได้ดีกว่านี้หรือเปล่า นอกนั้นผมคิดว่าจะเป็นประโยชน์สำหรับทุกคนถ้าเราสามารถแลกเปลี่ยนข้อมูล ความรู้ และประสบการณ์กับซึ่งกันและกันได้

Location: น่าจะแถวๆ Terminal 21 หรือ BTS อโศก เพื่อความสะดวกสำหรับการเดินทาง ถ้าใครมีไอเดียก็ช่วยเสนอด้วย

Please follow the final announcement thread here http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=20294