You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-13 14:33:30

hampelratte

New JOSM Plugin integrates OpenStreetBugs

Hi,

I have written a JOSM plugin, which integrates OpenStreetBugs into JOSM. The plugin can be installed on the plugin tab in the settings dialog.

Cheers
Henrik

#2 2008-10-17 10:18:11

Ciprian

Re: New JOSM Plugin integrates OpenStreetBugs

I have some problems after trying to install your plugin. After JOSM restart I got:

Could not load plugin openstreetbugs.

I am using version 1042 of JOSM, if it helps.

#3 2008-11-01 14:47:59

hampelratte

Sorry for my late response, but the forum doesn't seem to send response notifications.

I need a little bit more information. Could you try to start JOSM from command line? Open a console, change to the JOSM installation directory and run

java -jar josm-latest.jar

. Then there will be some output, which could help to find the error.

Cheers
Henrik

#4 2008-11-03 12:00:04

Ciprian

There you go:

D:\Downloads>java -jar josm-latest.jar
Could not get presets icon presets/boule.png
Could not get presets icon presets/boule.png
loading AgPifoJ
loading openstreetbugs
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.PluginException: An error occoured in plugin openstreetbugs
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.PluginInformation.load(PluginInformation.java:127)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.Main.loadPlugins(Main.java:288)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.gui.MainApplication.main(MainApplication.java:185)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Properties$LineReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.Properties.load0(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.Properties.load(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.PropertyResourceBundle.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.osb.i18n.Messages.loadBundle(Messages.java:71)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.osb.i18n.Messages.<init>(Messages.java:44)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.osb.i18n.Messages.getBundle(Messages.java:58)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.osb.i18n.Messages.translate(Messages.java:66)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.osb.gui.OsbDialog.<init>(OsbDialog.java:89)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.osb.OsbPlugin.<init>(OsbPlugin.java:77)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.PluginInformation.load(PluginInformation.java:125)
        ... 2 more

#5 2008-11-03 18:52:39

hampelratte

Are you using the latest version of my plugin? It seems to be a problem, which has been fixed lately. Under which language is your system running? Anything other than english or german?

Henrik

#6 2008-11-07 11:24:39

Ciprian

It looks like JOSM downloaded an older version of your plugin and everytime I tried to activate it it used that version. I donwloaded the latest version from the website and put it in the JOSM plugins directory and it works now.

Thanks!

Board footer