Made a mistake on josm, can someone revert the changes ?

The id of contribution is 39910250,
I did not see that the datas exist, so it will be twice on the map…

KR
Ornans

Oops, seems that the datas are corrects whatever, forget my message…

Actually, this happens to me all the time. Until now I always reverted manually to how things should be but I’d like to be able to do this in an automated way (and, in addition, get my name cleared of the changelog when I messed up is always a nice bonus).

I know there is a reverter plugin for JOSM, but I am not able to use it, java crashes whenever I try to install a plugin. (Apparently java assumes everyone has a computer with 32+GB of RAM, as usual, and it’s garbage collection system is an utter failure.)

Is there any alternative to the JOSM plugin to do this automatically?

Just for info, “java crashes whenever I try to install a plugin” isn’t something I’ve seen on machines (Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04) with 4Gb memory and no special parameters passed to java about memory usage. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t possible to fix whatever problem you’re seeing. Maybe ask a question at help.openstreetmap.org? That is higher traffic than here and more people will see it.

In addition, there are alternatives - see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Change_rollback for more info.