Today we've released to the Google Play Store a major upgrade to Vespucci.
* New Honeycomb style Action Bar user interface, even on pre-HC devices.
* New EasyEdit editing mode that unifies all previous editing modes (which are still available) into one mode.
* Support Undo/Redo.
* Show way direction.
* Support way reversal and deletion.
* Add JOSM preset support in tag editor, customisations can be added.
* When tracking position, the direction you're pointing/travelling is shown.
* Export GPS tracks as GPX files.
* Transfer/Other Location shows coordinates of last location.
* Allow installing to SD card.
* Allow nothing as a background, drop Osmarender.
* Allow downloaded data to be saved as a JOSM-compatible OSC file.
* Add support for Croatian, Danish, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Russian languages in addition to the existing Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, and Italian languages.
* Add crash error reporting using ACRA.
* Support alternate OpenStreetMap APIs.
* Many other bug fixes and improvements.
Comments/feedback can be made here, or at our Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/osmeditor4android