Real time 3D map using WebGL

As explained in our wiki boats are added on lines with waterway=river|canal and boat:yes|designated|permissive or route=ferry.

You can’t for now, we need to handle bridges in the animation process (it’s already planned).

Hi,
do you evaluate the height-tag for trees (natural=tree)?

Edit: Yes, it’s evaluated (forgot to adjust the height for two of the trees):

Hi,
I think the smoke from chimney is flowing against the wind direction.

So the smoke should go to the north but actually it goes to the south. :sunglasses:

Yep we handle height and min_height in meter on almost every 3D stuff.

I’ll check the weather API next days, there may be a mistake with the wind direction i don’t remember if the direction is the origin or destination.

[Edit: smoke and clouds direction now matches the right wind direction]

Hi,
you seem to imply lanes=1 for residential road. Could you also do this for living_street. So that no center lines
are drawn.

Chris

Hi,
landuse=plant_nursery is not yet rendered.
Here is my proposal:
http://up.picr.de/16868441vo.jpg

If I see right you don’t evaluate the height for natural=tree_row. Could this be added?
Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi, i’m currently in holidays but i’ll have a look at these proposal next week.

Happy new year everyone !

We imply 1 line when one_way=yes or highway=footway|path|track|pedestrian|bridleway|raceway

This has been fixed and should be online in a few days.

I planned a task to handle landuse=plant_nursery|orchard

It has been released on public server.

I also implemented building:part=steps combined with roof::shape=skillion roof:slope:direction=xxx, it creates a stair with 16cm step height (it could be changed using step:height=sizeInMeter. Check out the result on Bercy.

Hi,
just found it curious why for living_street a center line is drawn, but not for residential.

And I checked that even by adding lanes=1 the center line can not be eliminated.

Chris

We’ll check it out during next tiles style update.

+1

In an early version residential roads and parking aisles had street markings. I wrote that before in this thread. Thanks @cmif4 for changing this. Now it is imho rendered right, residential roads should have no markings. But as chris said, also living streets shouldn’t have markings. And control the road markings with lane tags would be great!

Bercy looks awesome! This allows a lot of more modeling for buildings :thumbsup: Are there plans to use this for single stairs? But I think there is the big problem to connect them on the landscape model…

Thank you, i spent a huge amount of time to adapt every tags without breaking other contributors work on this area. The best thing with building:part=steps is that it improve rendering without mapping every steps 1 by 1 like we did on Roland Garros.

Yep we got a bunch of graphic artifacts when activating elevation as OSM isn’t adapted for modelling stuff on sloppy areas. We already tried some technique to flatten roads, waterway… but it was a pain to implement and lead to so many bugs that we gave it up (we hope hardware improvement and new algorithm could permit it in the future).

Hi,

this Hotel isn’t rendered as expected:

http://map.f4-group.com/#lat=53.5472664&lon=9.9633046&zoom=18&ui.showMenuPage=true&menuPage.type=search&menuPage.id=empire%20riverside%20hotel

I tagged the pillars with colour=white (not building:colour or building:facade:colour or something like this), why aren’t they rendered in white?
In your wiki is said, most features handle the colour tag.

“colour=white” is not part of the S3DB so it is ignored on building extraction.

:slight_smile:

But I’ll change it to building:colour and I’ll see what will happen.

If this is the case your Wiki should be corrected:

Our wiki is correct, “colour” tag is not part of the S3DB but it can be used for *non building *features

Huh, this is confusing. :sunglasses: